Adobe demos Flash 10.1 on Droid 2, will launch on other phones in the following weeks

Droidarola

Reaction score
An old version I found out lol I thought it was full that my co-worker said but it's beta 1 I think from what others said so far

robboxedit

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed this answer someplace else but I've downloaded the apk file and tossed it on root. how do I install it from there? i have astro so I can see the file there but not sure how to actually "install" it.

Thanks

Sweettooth

Reaction score
If you're in the Astro app and you've placed the .apk somewhere in /sdcard, all you have to do is press it, choose "Open App Manager" then press Install. I just got the beta 3 and I realize we probably should have had Flash back when the D1 first came out or before considering they demo'd Flash like a year ago or more, however I have to say it's still awesome. Obviously it's laggy as hell but it's an awesome step in the right direction; no more need for apps just to view videos or mobile versions of sites, you can just watch or manipulate everything in the browser. Between Flash and the fact that .gif's and file upload now work, these phones just got 5 times more awesome. :)