Additional battery opinion wanted

stuigi

Reaction score
I am looking for an extra battery and charger for my TB. I can get a stock HTC battery for $24.00 or the Seidio 1600 battery for 45.00. Is the seidio worth the extra money for 200 Mah.
Does anyone know of a better deal

Cuda1169

Reaction score
I got the Seidio 1600 battery and multi-function charger last Friday. For me the larger battery is worth it. I am not a power user and so far the Seidio 1600 is good for my purposes. Though, I keep the oem HTC battery charged as a back up.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Cuda1169

Reaction score
I should also note I have been using my Thunderbolt since 6am with the Seidio 1600 and I have 70% battery left with moderate use. I live and work in a 4g area so rock the 4g 100% of the time.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

slinky

Reaction score
From my experience, unless the extended battery is significantly larger, it is always worth it to get the OEM if you have a bargain. Not only do some of the larger capacity non-OEM not work to the level advertised but, if they do, they may drop off several weeks later after website reviews are posted. ;) The Seidio may be a fine battery but it isn't much larger capacity.

Sethman29

Reaction score
I wouldnt think that the 1600 is worth the money considering the 2750 is $49. I know some ppl dont like the bulk bit this phone is very advanced and i hate to have to skimp on the features just to have battery life. The display is beautiful i dont want to have to keep it on 40% lol ya know? If u want stock size batt id say buy oem!! Not a bad deal then u will have two 1400's good luck

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForum

DroidStang

Reaction score
I have the 2750 from verizon, and did games, gps for 2 hour grive email checking, surfing net, forum, got 40 hrs out of the new battery, how many hours you want from something this powerful?

rjcapp

Reaction score
I abuse my bolt all day using the extended battery .....

Domani

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Black07roadking

Reaction score
Get the Verizon 2750 mAh battery! Use the phone like it was designed to be used! I'm a power user and the battery lasts at least 16 hrs with everything on and updating.

As far as the size, now its a man's phone. Slim is nice but it's for girls!

Don't get the ebay batteries customers you don't know what you're getting. You spent at least $250 for your phone step up and rock with the extended battery.

Sent from my Thunderbolt w/2750 mAh battery!

_33

Reaction score
If only the 2750 fit into the car dock I would scoop one up. Does anyone with the 2750 think the dock could be modded to fit?

DroidStang

Reaction score
don't know about the dock but bought a nice suction mount, thing sticks to everything, and has a gel tab on itthat the extended battery sticks to go in landscape mode or you can stand it up, but more secure landscaped $20

OP
stuigi

stuigi

Reaction score
If only the 2750 fit into the car dock I would scoop one up. Does anyone with the 2750 think the dock could be modded to fit?

That's one of my issues with the large battery. I use the car dock a lot and I am not sure how secure the phone would be if the dock was cut. There is a latch on top that locks the phone in the cradle. If the back of the phone wasn't so darn hard to get off, I would have no problems at all with another battery. Decisions, decisions.
BTW, I just found out today that the back of the TB with all those contacts on it was designed to be used with wireless charging pads being released sometime in May. Pretty cool

kparks

Reaction score
I am looking for an extra battery and charger for my TB. I can get a stock HTC battery for $24.00 or the Seidio 1600 battery for 45.00. Is the seidio worth the extra money for 200 Mah.
Does anyone know of a better deal
I would just get a second HTC battery... But if u can never make it through a day get the HTC extended I would stay away from aftermarket batterys they usually suck and 200 mha is not much at all

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums