idea for other batteries

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
got my 2 extra batteries today.

they work flawless. i recommend them to anyone who needs an extra battery and doesnt wanna pay $50 for a fudging battery.

get em people, they work great.

alboboy10

Reaction score

they work flawless. i recommend them to anyone who needs an extra battery and doesnt wanna pay $50 for a fudging battery.

50 for extended plus the stock battery is a good deal also though. You can get probably get it free too if you cry enough at verizon.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
To be honest I'd rather just get an extended brick, instead of pulling the case, cover and battery out all the time.

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score

50 for extended plus the stock battery is a good deal also though. You can get probably get it free too if you cry enough at verizon.
cept, 99% of us dont like the added bulkiness. These give me just enough to get through my day. Even if i had the extended id still charge it every night...

Late_Adapter

Reaction score
I just bought 1600mah Andida batteries from obostore. Anyone try these yet? I've looked around, and these seem to be getting fairly good reviews. Now, I just have to wait around 2 weeks for them to ship it from HK.

In the meanwhile, I guess I'll go around with the 4G off. It does wonders for battery life, but I would like to use the phone at the speed for which it was intended without worrying too much. For $9, it's worth a shot.

choffon

Reaction score
Got mine last night and so far they den like they r working just fine about to switch to 2nd battery for today but I use phone more than heavily

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Dxun

Reaction score
has anyone bought and used the seidio 1600 mha battery???? how is that comparing to the stock 1400??

I used mine for about a week and went back to stock battery. I would be lucky to get 10 hours out of the Seido if I was sleeping 8 of the 10.

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
Got mine last night and so far they den like they r working just fine about to switch to 2nd battery for today but I use phone more than heavily

Haha exactly i use mine more than heavily so having 3 batteries is wat i needed.