A Few UD 3.0.0 Beta Questions

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
First I will apologize if these have been covered elsewhere, as I have not been online much lately & the original UD 3 thread is like 39 pages long & I have just not installed 3.0.0 (im many days behind)

Is there anyway to bypass or disable the built in UD Settings Cpu settings so that I can use SetCpu instead.

Also is my observation correct that there is no way to enable a batter % on the stock battery indicator?

Also many of my apps show in the settings-applications-manage applications its shows them as being on the sd card, and even though I have the application settings to install "internal" it is not & even though I have "allow app moving" checked it wont allow me to move those apps that are being shown on the sd, I am unable to move them to the phone?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
First I will apologize if these have been covered elsewhere, as I have not been online much lately & the original UD 3 thread is like 39 pages long & I have just not installed 3.0.0 (im many days behind)

Is there anyway to bypass or disable the built in UD Settings Cpu settings so that I can use SetCpu instead.

Also is my observation correct that there is no way to enable a batter % on the stock battery indicator?

Also many of my apps show in the settings-applications-manage applications its shows them as being on the sd card, and even though I have the application settings to install "internal" it is not & even though I have "allow app moving" checked it wont allow me to move those apps that are being shown on the sd, I am unable to move them to the phone?

setcpu will override the UD settings, so just use setcpu as normal and you'll be fine

the battery % is not in this ROM...yet. I'm sure BD is working on getting it in there as well as the other stuff like the LED notification tweaks

Not sure about the last thing though...all my apps installed to their correct location and i can move them back and forth

did you wipe before installing?

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Wipe...yes i always wipe....maybe I will start from scratch & try again.

Another bug I noticed....autobrightness does not seem to work? Is that the case for everyone? Thanks for ur input.