OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah, it's been like that forever just never fixed it.. If you would like to donate I think the blue button on the front page works.. no obligations though.

bbautista

Reaction score
wow just installed this rom for an hour its soo good. im clocking at 750mhz max its flying. this just stole my BB 0.1's spot for my everyday ROm

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Bluetooth's broken for me in this update. It won't turn on. Anyone else having this issue?

Try reseting your bluetooth device, and then make sure discover devices is on when you scan for it again... i am assuming your trying to pair with a headset.

This should be the case with any new rom.

Edit: Just noticed you said it was not turning on.. what does it say if anything?

kschris

Reaction score
I've tried installing both the blue and cyan so far, and both have done nothing.

I've tried wiping cache twice and still no effect at all.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've tried installing both the blue and cyan so far, and both have done nothing.

I've tried wiping cache twice and still no effect at all.

It might be your recovery image. I know some other users, while testing, had a similar issue and aftera flashing a new recovery the issue was resolved.

Isaiah

Reaction score
I've been running this just find for a while. From experience, if somethings broken and nobody else is having the problem, re-download and reflash the rom. For some reason that fixes it (for the record I'm running blue just fine with bluetooth)

parker34

Reaction score
Downloaded the cyan theme and when i went to Install with clockwork (through Rom Manager) i got stuck at the M logo and Clockwork did not load.....did a battery pull and tried to boot into recovery but had no luck. I can get to the bootloader (that is the up d pad power screen right?) but other than that my phone is not working. Would anyone care to help :icon_eek:

Reaction score
I've been running this just find for a while. From experience, if somethings broken and nobody else is having the problem, re-download and reflash the rom. For some reason that fixes it (for the record I'm running blue just fine with bluetooth)
Thanks for the tip, bluetooth's working fine after I re-installed it. Weird...

parker34

Reaction score
anyone??? can i simply use rsd lite again to flash sprecovery or will that further "damage" my phone?