6-14 [ROM] Froyo Kangerade V1.0 *Blazing fast, 7 Theme options, many extras*

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
Let me know how it is. I'm getting a replacement Droid in tomorrow and trying to figure out which ROM to load on it. I'm coming from the Ultimate Droid 9.8 world.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Jrummy,

I will be downloading this new Rom shortly. I have a question is apps2sd something that can not be added to this Rom. I know 2.2 is suppose to have it and I have been using it, but it is not the same as it was with your 2.1 remix roms. For some reason the apps still take up space on the phone were with the 2.1 remixes it was all on the Sd card.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome rom jrummy thanks for letting me test them all out!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kmart95

Reaction score
K i just got this up and running and it works and looks great. One of my favorite things is all of the wallpapers it comes with, lol.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Thanks! Do you need to wipe data/cache if installing in ROM Manager?
Yah that would be a good idea. But i wouldnt install anything from rom manager right now, ive seen a couple of threads saying that the latest update is broken and people cant boot into recovery.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guess I'll have to try it out. :D

false_paradigm

Reaction score
hehe, so I used rommanager... uhm anybody else have the v8 remix customizer pop up with an update request? Should I just ignore that or what?

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Its true last 3 or 4 updates broke it. Just flash the 1.8.1.4 version and it works again. I reverted back to that one and now works. I was able to bck up my current rom and flash bbV0.1 froyo 2.2.

So yeah just reflash clockworks back to the version stated above.

You need to scroll down on Rom manager and choose the Flash Alternate Rom option in order to reflash back to a previous version. Hope this helps.

Shay D. Life

Reaction score
@ jrummy
First I want to thank you for porting these themes over to froyo. Second I wanted to ask if you were going to theme the latest ADW Launcher that was released today. He added the four bottom shortcuts to it. If you could it would be great.
ADW.Launcher 0.8 released! | ADW Things

scott78613

Reaction score
The v8 remix customizer pops up with an update request when you do it the old way as well. DL'ed the Blue theme, Saaweeet! Thanks J. You're the king!

false_paradigm

Reaction score
Its true last 3 or 4 updates broke it. Just flash the 1.8.1.4 version and it works again. I reverted back to that one and now works. I was able to bck up my current rom and flash bbV0.1 froyo 2.2.

So yeah just reflash clockworks back to the version stated above.

You need to scroll down on Rom manager and choose the Flash Alternate Rom option in order to reflash back to a previous version. Hope this helps.

On the other hand I have yet to experience that problem after any of the updates, back and restore like a gem. But then I wonder if the people having trouble had been on the very first froyo leak or something.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hehe, so I used rommanager... uhm anybody else have the v8 remix customizer pop up with an update request? Should I just ignore that or what?

need to fix that.. guess if I'm posting multiple roms I can't have ota updates. :icon_eek: