jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@ jrummy
First I want to thank you for porting these themes over to froyo. Second I wanted to ask if you were going to theme the latest ADW Launcher that was released today. He added the four bottom shortcuts to it. If you could it would be great.
ADW.Launcher 0.8 released! | ADW Things

Flip, are you serious... ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

ok, going to go sync his source right now.. wish I saw that earlier. :(

For now you can still install adw from the market and just not use the one I put in there. It will let you install it even though it's in system/app because I made it the default launcher.

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
put up qr codes for rm, added some custom launchers and sigs to the first post.. think it might be the longest post in df history :icon_eek:

DaSpitter

Reaction score
I was able to use the zip from here on the forums above...Worked perfectly! I tried using ROM manager and the p3 kernel...didn't work for me and hasn't been working no matter what speed I pick...I'm 0/5.

Jared, I do hope to add two things to your next update with the spare parts :) can you add in the ability to take away clock and percentage of clock....And, in spare parts again, Cyanogen had made it so that when you use the lock screen you can put your contact info on the front...is that a possibility?

LOVE your stuff man! Always works! THIS IS FREAKIN' FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dancedroid

false_paradigm

Reaction score
Other than that it looks like it is all good. gonna change my boot animation at some point though, the banana was cute but if I looked at it to often I go... bananas.

bennyj

Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work! Just down loaded and installed and is running nice! good to see someone close to home putting this out :)

Mr.L09

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with forwarding emails? They don't forward like how they are received...they are forwarded in plain text only ?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Shay D. Life

Reaction score
Flip, are you serious... ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

ok, going to go sync his source right now.. wish I saw that earlier. :(

For now you can still install adw from the market and just not use the one I put in there. It will let you install it even though it's in system/app because I made it the default launcher.

And that's the reaction I figured you'll have. I didn't even know this thread was here. Was doing my daily forum reading and knew I had to let you know.

rizzet

Reaction score
Whats the default 2. 2 home launcher???

**Edit..... found it in the Scripts!

As always, great work Jrummy!!!

Last edited:

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Jrummy, this is the first rom from you I have tried and I am really enjoying it so far. Just installed it now and while I am waiting for apps to sync your themeing is amazing (using cyan).

I will try it out for now and let you know what I really think when this baby opens up. I will be really interested to see what the battery life and heat temps will average out to be. The other Froyo's I have been using come out a little hot compared to 2.1 roms, by about 10 degrees, no matter what kernel... any kernels you recommend?

I think I'm gunna stick with stock for now and make changes later, but very nice ROM :clap:

Iryman

Reaction score
Rummy you rule. really appreciate it. I know i can count on you to always hook us up with a red theme!!!!! outstanding job!!

Reaction score
The signatures are adorable (sorry if 'adorable' is not a manly enough word). I used Pink-Life prior to BB Froyo and loved it, but after a few days I was pinked out. Now I'm trying to decide between the trusty Nextheme and Green. Decisions, decisions...