5.8.894 offical update before ICS update

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooddale

Reaction score
To the OP who posted this rubbish... You sir ate an a hole. You posted this garbage to get people excited and guess what? You posted a LOT of false info. Why would you say half of the things you said when you have no info to back it up? At this point I'm not even excited about ICS... It will get here when it gets here. I suggest running a custom rom for now...

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

LOL You arent the first one that called him an a hole. I remember the day he did it. I think he really thought he had something. How about the Moto forum there was a rumor about 902 release I believe Droid Life was responsible for that one. I no 901 works thats all I need for now Ill worry about ICS when and if it gets here. Its kinda like AA one day at a time

debrad0307

Reaction score
LOL You arent the first one that called him an a hole. I remember the day he did it. I think he really thought he had something. How about the Moto forum there was a rumor about 902 release I believe Droid Life was responsible for that one. I no 901 works thats all I need for now Ill worry about ICS when and if it gets here. Its kinda like AA one day at a time

I'm stunned that people are posting these rumors with no proof other than "I read it on the internet ". I think it is the dumbest thing anyone could do. At this point I don't even care about ICS because I have a totally BA rom.

wooddale

Reaction score
I'm stunned that people are posting these rumors with no proof other than "I read it on the internet ". I think it is the dumbest thing anyone could do. At this point I don't even care about ICS because I have a totally BA rom.

I dont know about you but 901 really seems to be getting better battery life is phenomenal Im at 15 hrs still got 30% left. I use my phone a lot. I got 5 days left in my cycle and I used 12GB already. Im on Eclipse you are to arent you?

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Been on 901 for a while and love it. I have no problem waiting for ics.

Rooted and Hot Rodded DROID BIONIC

debrad0307

Reaction score
I dont know about you but 901 really seems to be getting better battery life is phenomenal Im at 15 hrs still got 30% left. I use my phone a lot. I got 5 days left in my cycle and I used 12GB already. Im on Eclipse you are to arent you?

Yeah I'm running eclipse on my phone and I freaking love it!

jssmith76

Reaction score
Ok, I've downloaded the "bionicpathsaver" file, and tried running the "runme.bat" file... However, everytime I do it, the routine says that it fails while pushing the files to my phone. I've tried two different computers, anyone have any assistance for me?

This post is BIONIC!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't used pathsaver yet but, I think your usb settings on your phone need to be in charge only and usb debugging may need to be on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jssmith76

Reaction score
Ok, so thanks to 5.8.894 and my dumb a$$, my phone gets screwed over from ever being updated in the future. Now, this stupid fricken "bionicpathsave" BS dont want to work either. Now my phone might be completely screwed since there's no OS on it now. Guess this will be the last time I ever try to update my phone after reading crap online!

Reaction score
Ok, so thanks to 5.8.894 and my dumb a$$, my phone gets screwed over from ever being updated in the future. Now, this stupid fricken "bionicpathsave" BS dont want to work either. Now my phone might be completely screwed since there's no OS on it now. Guess this will be the last time I ever try to update my phone after reading crap online!

Sometimes we learn lessons the hard way.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

Try this link to sbf back to 893 stock http://rootzwiki.com/topic/13485-unbrick-your-bionic-here/. Scroll down in first post where it gives the detailed step by step, where it says noob guide. I would stick with official releases with these locked bootloader phones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force

Future reference, read through other parts of the thread. Or even 7/10 of the threads on the front page. You can probably even google search and your question has already been asked. This way is faster, and less risky.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

This worked perfectly on my wife's phone: [GUIDE] How To Receive OTAs Again If You Are On A Leak ***Proven Working Method*** - xda-developers

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.