$299.99 on contract? are u kidding me!

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
All i can say to these prime fans is this ...if verizon puts bloatware on a $299.00 phone...what do you think theyre gonna charge for a pure phone which they cant make money off of with bloatware?....:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Droidrage729

Reaction score
Not a fan of HTC designs... there I said it!

Yea I use to think the same way had an og droid droid. X. Droid 2 droid 2 global and d3 and no. Enjoy of those phones are as polished as my dinc2 I mean my d3 screen looks like crap compared to my dinc2. It is a much more polished experience with htc that's just the truth whether you like sense don't like sense etc. 299.99 for a d3(without a keyboard) with 4G. Each phone they come out with has minor upgrades they don't want to give you an all in one package cause you wouldn't have a reason to upgrade for a while. Probably why everything about the bionic is awesome but the screen is ****ty. Next year the bionic 2 will come out and be the same but with a better screen or something retarded like that. Least htc gives you the best up front.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure others have said it however this topic is tl/dr, so... you are paying a premium for the 4g radio as it's still relatively expensive to produce, therefore, consumers pay that in the price tag, if you don't want 4g bad enough then you won't pay, plain and simple

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
All i can say to these prime fans is this ...if verizon puts bloatware on a $299.00 phone...what do you think theyre gonna charge for a pure phone which they cant make money off of with bloatware?....:)

I'd pay $400 on contract with zero regrets if the phone met my expectations. I just hate buying something that I'm not satisfied with.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I'd pay $400 on contract with zero regrets if the phone met my expectations. I just hate buying something that I'm not satisfied with.

You thinking verizon, of all company's, is only gonna charge $100 more? Bahahahahhaha.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
You thinking verizon, of all company's, is only gonna charge $100 more? Bahahahahhaha.

They aren't stupid and they do know how to profit whether they can bloat it or not they will still sell just like the other phones. Its not the bloat they maker money on but you paying your bill monthly. Feature phones don't have hardly any bloat cause they cannot fit it on there

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DROID forums!