Motorola can't do this to BIONIC USERS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xunge3

Reaction score
Folks...we waited for this phone for 7~8 months..... and finally we got this phone by paying $300 + tax and some folks even payed more then that for this phone.

Through Commercials and Ads, Verizon and Motorola called this phone One of the BEST PHONE , and yes it is best phone out there for Verizon users.

6 weeks later...... Motorola announced Droid Razr.... now calling this phone BEST PHONE.......

Ok, this is how market works... I do agree , BUT THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO US , THE BIONIC USERS!!!!

WE WAITED 7 TO 8 MONTHS , SPEND $300 OR MORE AND THIS IS HOW MOTOROLA TREAT US??????

WTH! , I'M ACTUALLY MAD ABOUT THIS. THIS IS NOT FAIR. THIS IS SUCH A HIT BACK

WE NEED TO SHOW OUR POINTS TO MOTOROLA AND MAY ASK FOR COMPENSATION OR SOMETHING.

Sorry I'm a bad writer, but yes we need to do something about this. this is not fair.

The point is I'm not saying I want Razr , I do like my bionic .

The thing im trying to say is this is kind of not fair. Yes this is how this Android Market works , higher spec phones every few months.

Turn on the tv and you see Bionic Ad. saying " Something Big is Coming" etc, and other side they are saying that they made "Better Phone" etc.

I just don't like how Moto. is doing. Like I said I'm a bad writer so I can't explain things I'm thinking right now.....

Its like they ruined our 7months and money. Waited 7 months , payed $300 + , and 6 wks later , Bionic price drops and better spec phone from SAME Comapany.

7 months vs 6 wks...... Well can't describe thing right..... well yea....

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well first of all, welcome to the forums :) And second, be a little more patient, I think you will be happier than you think you will be in a short time :)

louy99

Reaction score
There is always going to be something better further down the road. If you love your phone, then you shouldn't be upset a newer "better" phone is coming soon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Moto is not dropping support for the Bionic, as a matter of fact it will continue to be sold along side the RAZR.
We will get updates as usual and Moto has already stated ICS will be coming to Bionic.

There is no need to panic. Our beloved devices are not going to be forgotten about anytime soon.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
So....Moto isn't allowed to make new phones? I'm not sure I understand this...yes the Bionic was delayed 7 months, but did you really think that was the only thing they were working on?

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Caveat Emptor... You bought it... It was their best phone... It wasn't false advertising... They just made a new phone available!
Nothing wrong with that... Its how the free market works!

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Both the RAZR and Bionic were in development for Verizon by Motorola at the same time. The Bionic was advertised to be the best. Then they released the other phone they knew about which was better.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This is just my opinion, I don't think the RAZR is at all better in any way than the Bionic. Just watch after it's released...

rayhodge02

Reaction score
The Bionic is a good phone I brought it for my wife...the biggest problem I have is the camera..and she wont let me root it, but shes happy...I'm happy

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Please tell us what is better about it?
Same CPU, just clocked *slightly* faster
Same amount of RAM.
NO removable battery. If you are a power user there is no option for an extended battery.
User MUST set power options to throttle CPU, data and screen options in order to get the necessary battery life.

I know it seems "sexier" at first glance, but when you dig deep into the reality it's not "better". It's different. For a different group of users.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is just my opinion, I don't think the RAZR is at all better in any way than the Bionic. Just watch after it's released...

I would mostly agree with you. It's a .2 GHz faster and more aesthetically pleasing Bionic....that's it. All these people crying foul are ridiculous. Bionic owners should be happy with the phone they have and know they are set for the next 2 years. They also will for sure be getting ICS. What's to complain about? The .2 GHz? Won't even be noticed. More aesthetically pleasing? Sure, but no removable battery.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
For fooling you like this , I think you should also ask for one year of free unlimited contract .

bigtex52

Reaction score
If my OG Droid was nearly as good as this Bionic, I would still be with it now. This is a great phone and getting better all the time, and just because some sales nitwit trying to earn more commission says the Razr is better doesn't make it so.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The only thing I envy about the Razr is its build quality. Beyond that there is nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.