2 major announcements

kamisan

Reaction score
Alot o Roms puke after tibu does its SD thing. Can't undo it either. Restore app non working nor can you market install it.. wipe and restore a nandroid backup is all you have left.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yup

Alot o Roms puke after tibu does its SD thing. Can't undo it either. Restore app non working nor can you market install it.. wipe and restore a nandroid backup is all you have left.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It will be in the release nots for 2.0 a link to a nice article actegreazy put up and my recommendation not to use it.
We have very few bugs in sourcery as you know and 70% or more of problems were all related to TB .

PARick

Reaction score
Kratos tons of apps for free will already do it. I have seen my bodies internal storage more than flash has seen my OG internal storage.
do market search with SD and move.
Examples
Tit backup
Choose install location
Only thing needed is to have your root down

I'll have to look at this. I never knew that TiBU would install to the SD. Do you need to partition your SD for it to work?

Kratos

TIB will ask you if you want to switch the app to the SD card, but essentially will not transfer one there that wasn't designed to do so. There is an App called App Swap in the Market ($1.99 I think) that does a real good job of moving apps to the sd card. I think it works really well and worth the 2 bucks or whatever.