2 major announcements

hobbes105

Reaction score
First I wanted to say that this rom is amazing. I flash roms almost daily and just decided to try the Sourcery rom. What you guys have done is unbelievable and has given new life to my Droid. I should have flashed to this rom sooner. Thanks!

I know that this isn't a bug, but is there any chance of putting in an option to auto-start compcache on boot? This would be the one and only little thing that I would like to see.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The empty screen is called redraw. Its not a rom issue. A lot of roms experience that. I know its annoying. You can try apply the redraw fix which is here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

Thank you for this, i just tried it. Hopefully it will have a positive impact.

I hope so. it worked great for me

Just an update. I had slight to no improvement after following that fix. I tried locking ADW in the memory like someone mentioned in that post and that seem to have helped. Those redraws are a pain.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Thank you for this, i just tried it. Hopefully it will have a positive impact.

Just an update. I had slight to no improvement after following that fix. I tried locking ADW in the memory like someone mentioned in that post and that seem to have helped. Those redraws are a pain.

I dont get many redraws but i am contantly wiping and installing so not a ton of stuff running :)
Yeah that adition to that other file wont work with 1.X roms because it is not set up to run the scripts at boot up. 2.0 does. so when we release try that again. Unfortunately with the droid the redraws are going to happen. If you know of a rom that never has redraws let me know and ill try to talk to that dev. and see what they did.

thanks.

segdoh49

Reaction score
I really have no issues with this ROM and other than the small formentioned bugs, this Rom has always rocked for me on my Droid1. So whatever you do or have done to v2.0 I sure hope that Sourcery keeps it integrity. I have seen some Roms try to improve on what they had only to make thing worst somewhere else. I know you guys have put a lot of effort and work into Sourcery and it is by far the best one out there. Anyways keep it up as I know you will. And be on the lookout for donations to come your way. I challange everyone who uses this rom to send at least one dollar to you guys (5 would be better), hell if everyone did that you could be millionaires or at least thousandaires. Spread the word..........take the challange.

Last edited:

nornevrder

Reaction score
I really have no issues with this ROM and other than the small formentioned bugs, this Rom has always rocked for me on my Droid1. So whatever you do or have done to v3.0 I sure hope that Sourcery keeps it integrity. I have seen some Roms try to improve on what they had only to make thing worst somewhere else. I know you guys have put a lot of effort and work into Sourcery and it is by far the best one out there. Anyways keep it up as I know you will. And be on the lookout for donations to come your way. I challange everyone who uses this rom to send at least one dollar to you guys (5 would be better), hell if everyone did that you could be millionaires or at least thousandaires. Spread the word..........take the challange.
Challenge accepted GFLAM got one however eagles link from their website will not take me to paypal

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

I dont get many redraws but i am contantly wiping and installing so not a ton of stuff running :)
Yeah that adition to that other file wont work with 1.X roms because it is not set up to run the scripts at boot up. 2.0 does. so when we release try that again. Unfortunately with the droid the redraws are going to happen. If you know of a rom that never has redraws let me know and ill try to talk to that dev. and see what they did.

thanks.

This Rom i had little to no Redraws with.. CHARITY--Smoked Glass
You can see it in more details here

Its a great Rom but its not Sourcery. Prior to it i was on P3 FRG83 which uses a stock theme and i had no issues. I got board and wanted to experiment so i went through 5 - 6 different Roms and only Charity caught me. But as i said before.. Sourcery has raised the bar in my opinion.

segdoh49

Reaction score
dONATION lINK

I really have no issues with this ROM and other than the small formentioned bugs, this Rom has always rocked for me on my Droid1. So whatever you do or have done to v3.0 I sure hope that Sourcery keeps it integrity. I have seen some Roms try to improve on what they had only to make thing worst somewhere else. I know you guys have put a lot of effort and work into Sourcery and it is by far the best one out there. Anyways keep it up as I know you will. And be on the lookout for donations to come your way. I challange everyone who uses this rom to send at least one dollar to you guys (5 would be better), hell if everyone did that you could be millionaires or at least thousandaires. Spread the word..........take the challange.
Challenge accepted GFLAM got one however eagles link from their website will not take me to paypal
Yea, EAGLE1967 FIX YOUR DONATION LINK
oR SHOULD WE JUST SEND EVERYTHING TO GFLAM

PARick

Reaction score
Yea, EAGLE1967 FIX YOUR DONATION LINK
oR SHOULD WE JUST SEND EVERYTHING TO GFLAM

I donated to GFLAM a couple of weeks ago. I think I read where Eagle said it all goes to the same place.

aj8600

Reaction score
silly question

does this mean there is a 2.0 beta DL out there?

nornevrder

Reaction score

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still waiting for him to set up his paypal but we are splitting 50-50 I haven't spent any of it and when he gets his paypal set up he'll get his half so yes it's all being split 50-50 half of whatever comes to me he'll be receiving donations are very appreciated but not required if u do donate we thank u for it and it is much appreciated

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kratos

Reaction score
My text messages keep being deleted, but not all at once.

Every one out of about 15-20 messages will disappear. What I mean is that I will receive the text. I will get notification (audio and visual) and I will be able to see it in my notification bar. I pull down the bar and can read the first few words of the text. When I click on the notification for the text, it opens my messaging app. But, the message is not listed in the conversation in the app.

This seems to happen on other roms as well, but I really like this rom and would love to be able to use it more often.

Kratos