[ZS CUSTOMIZER] Updates Posted Here

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They are coming soon, making a complete theme for handcent and go sms!

Hey can you also make contacts icon black/grayish too? for dark passenger?[/QUOTE]

I am making all the system icons themed! Should hit this weekend sometime!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So when these themes are done and these updates and ect. Are they automatically going to be pushed on the terminal? Or will we have to manually download these?

Im working with jboxen to figure out whats the best way to do it. We will try and make it as easy as possible and without the need to boot into clockwork!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I used Customizer last night to install Netflix, but nothing was installed. Rebooted to be sure, and no Netflix. I finally just restored it from a TiBu set, but wanted to note that at least for me, Netflix install from customizer is broken. I'm on 1.71, data wipe/reset after install of 1.71, so clean setup.

Does it say anything when you click y to continue? It should say data..blah blah blah.....success

if it doesn't then your data file got messed up somehow and may need to be reinstalled.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used Customizer last night to install Netflix, but nothing was installed. Rebooted to be sure, and no Netflix. I finally just restored it from a TiBu set, but wanted to note that at least for me, Netflix install from customizer is broken. I'm on 1.71, data wipe/reset after install of 1.71, so clean setup.

Does it say anything when you click y to continue? It should say data..blah blah blah.....success

if it doesn't then your data file got messed up somehow and may need to be reinstalled.

You know, I don't remember for sure, but I didn't see any errors or file not found messages, etc., I believe it reported success.

Thanks...

Can others report success running the Netflix install?

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You know, I don't remember for sure, but I didn't see any errors or file not found messages, etc., I believe it reported success.

Thanks...

Hey i did a data wipe and reinstall and it still installs fine for me...i would highly suggest you try and reinstall the data zip, no need to wipe or anything.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks...

Hey i did a data wipe and reinstall and it still installs fine for me...i would highly suggest you try and reinstall the data zip, no need to wipe or anything.

Gracias, much appreciated.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any way we could get an ad block added to the customizer?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Maybe...GB leak is just finicky with editing the host file

NYCSean

Reaction score

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Updates anytime soon? Haven't been seeing too much action for ZS the past couple days :/

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updates anytime soon? Haven't been seeing too much action for ZS the past couple days :/

Sorry guys, been moving into a new house, and with all this weather crap going on things are slow, this weekend should give me plenty of free time to get things done!!!

--My heart goes out to anyone that lost friends and/or family in the recent tornadoes.

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Ahh, forgot you said you were moving. Damn, hope everything is alright with you guys. Terrible down there right now.

mjs1015

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the 3g icon? I love the one on the zombie stomped theme. Running dark passenger now.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums