[THEME] "The Dark Passenger" 4 ZombieStomped

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Hey man great job on your themes.

Can I request that you add a uninstall package or even a default theme package on the OP for each theme that way we can easily go back to stock zombie if we have any problems or dont like the theme?

Thanks again for your work. Great job.

If you flash ZombieStomped without wiping, you'll go back to stock Zombie theme.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

Micro23

Reaction score
Yea, but there has got to be just a theme package. It's the best way.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, but there has got to be just a theme package. It's the best way.

Hey man in the official Zombie Stomped OP there is a stock theme for download

Micro23

Reaction score
After running this theme for a few hours, there is no going back. It's exactly what I wanted.

Great job. If you could theme the google voice icon I would be greatly appreciative.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After running this theme for a few hours, there is no going back. It's exactly what I wanted.

Great job. If you could theme the google voice icon I would be greatly appreciative.

I can handle that..

k9nikita

Reaction score
Awsome job on the theme, as said before by others just what I was looking for! I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Liking the new unlock slider.
Noticed no themed Swype... Is it a pain to do? No big, just curious.

Edit: Also just noticed a weird line when unlocking in landscape.

Last edited:

Micro23

Reaction score
New lockscreen animation is better then nothing so thats a plus. The little tweaks are making it just that much better.

But I will say that the My Dark Passanger at the top of the lockscreen has to go. Please.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
But I will say that the My Dark Passanger at the top of the lockscreen has to go. Please.

I actually really like it (maybe because I'm a huge Dexter fan, and know the meaning behind it.)
It's infinitely better than "Verizon Wireless."

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Liking the new unlock slider.
Noticed no themed Swype... Is it a pain to do? No big, just curious.

Edit: Also just noticed a weird line when unlocking in landscape.

Well swype beta has a licensing operation and while its possible to theme it requires a lot of work to install, so i have put it on pause as of now until i can get the old to work or they release the open version of the new swype.

The white line will be fixed with the next update, plus all the sliders will have the new animation.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New lockscreen animation is better then nothing so thats a plus. The little tweaks are making it just that much better.

I can put up a custom zip for you if you would like...what would you like it to say?

leonozug

Reaction score
Phorgotten, this theme is getting better and better. Lovin' every update. Fantastic work!! I hope you do some themes for the Droid X2 when it comes out, I'll be snagging one of those puppies when they drop!! dancedroid

NYCSean

Reaction score

I can put up a custom zip for you if you would like...what would you like it to say?

I would like it to say Verizon wireless like stock

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums