[ZS CUSTOMIZER] Updates Posted Here

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, i will be updating the themes on an ongoing basis. I will post quick updates to certain themes as well as full updates to the entire data file.

THEMES

Seeing Red (changes coming next)
- themed camera and a couple other apps
- custom check boxes and radios
- changing the apps folder back to original but in red
(let me know what else you want)

Dark Passenger - Camera Fix (install through clockwork, no wipe, then use customizer script to reinstall theme)
(changes coming next)
- themed apps
(let me know what else you want)

Swamp Thing (coming soon)

Albinofied (coming soon)

Zombify (changes coming next)
- zombie in the drop down notification
- fog/smoke looking dock background

Last edited:

hassan_ars

Reaction score
The customizer was a fantastic idea, and I can't wait to see swamp thing, and I am very intrigued by albinofied. Im rocking the seeing red theme and its the shizz.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The customizer was a fantastic idea, and I can't wait to see swamp thing, and I am very intrigued by albinofied. Im rocking the seeing red theme and its the shizz.

Im glad you guys are enjoying the themes!!!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome news! Can't wait for "Swamp Thing" theme Keep up the great work!

Its coming soon!! Would have been quicker but in the process of buying a home and moving so.... Don't fret though it is COMING!!

PompPenguin

Reaction score
Great! I can't wait ZS has become my new favorite ROM since switching from Liberty Expect a donation very soon ;) Fantastic news about the new house Hope all goes well

bofis

Reaction score
I've been loving Dark Passenger, I guess the only thing I'd really like to see is MORE themed icons. I love the black and grey look, but having the color Browser and Handcent SMS icons in my dock sorta kills it slightly. (even the gmail icon is colored)

I wish it was easier to change icons for shortcuts or apps in Android, but I love the icons so far that are grey!

Last edited:

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Albinofied sounds like something I would be interested in :) Can't wait!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great! I can't wait ZS has become my new favorite ROM since switching from Liberty Expect a donation very soon ;) Fantastic news about the new house Hope all goes well

Donation link will be back up once the devs actually add my themer badge...apparently you cant have a link without the badge.........

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been loving Dark Passenger, I guess the only thing I'd really like to see is MORE themed icons. I love the black and grey look, but having the color Browser and Handcent SMS icons in my dock sorta kills it slightly. (even the gmail icon is colored)

I wish it was easier to change icons for shortcuts or apps in Android, but I love the icons so far that are grey!

They are coming soon, making a complete theme for handcent and go sms!

HerroMoto

Reaction score
So when these themes are done and these updates and ect. Are they automatically going to be pushed on the terminal? Or will we have to manually download these?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used Customizer last night to install Netflix, but nothing was installed. Rebooted to be sure, and no Netflix. I finally just restored it from a TiBu set, but wanted to note that at least for me, Netflix install from customizer is broken. I'm on 1.71, data wipe/reset after install of 1.71, so clean setup.