[THEME] "The Dark Passenger" 4 ZombieStomped

droid doctor

Reaction score
If I have dark passenger 1.2 installed can I install this one over it ? Or would I have to reflash the rom then flash the theme.

Micro23

Reaction score
New lockscreen animation is better then nothing so thats a plus. The little tweaks are making it just that much better.

But I will say that the My Dark Passanger at the top of the lockscreen has to go. Please.

I can put up a custom zip for you if you would like...what would you like it to say?

Can you make it blank? If not, can you make it

Droid

or just

Verizon

Thanks! With that and the new google voice icon I cant wait. This theme is my favorite.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New lockscreen animation is better then nothing so thats a plus. The little tweaks are making it just that much better.

But I will say that the My Dark Passanger at the top of the lockscreen has to go. Please.

I can put up a custom zip for you if you would like...what would you like it to say?

Can you make it blank? If not, can you make it

Droid

or just

Verizon

Thanks! With that and the new google voice icon I cant wait. This theme is my favorite.

Hold on tight, There's going to be a massive release coming soon!!!

Micro23

Reaction score
oh im holding on... and I'm ready to donate :) bring it on baby!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh im holding on... and I'm ready to donate :) bring it on baby!

Just FYI the reason im holding out is because i have been working with jboxen so the themes can all be included in the new customizer coming with 1.7!!!!!!! Now that he has posted teasers the cats outta the bag! Its freakin SWEEEEET!!!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
could you add an option for a transparent notification bar?

Once the themes out, sure i can post a quick fix for transparent status bar, just FYI transparent bars dont work well with most launchers unless its the stock launcher.

magma_camel

Reaction score

Once the themes out, sure i can post a quick fix for transparent status bar, just FYI transparent bars dont work well with most launchers unless its the stock launcher.

ive tried a couple differnt transparent tricks and i cant seem to get it to work do you happen to know which files need to be chaned/edited

and also i am using the stock launcher

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

ive tried a couple differnt transparent tricks and i cant seem to get it to work do you happen to know which files need to be chaned/edited

and also i am using the stock launcher

decompile "systemui.apk", then edit "statusbar_background.9.png" in the "drawable-hdpi" folder, then recompile.

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Hey Phorgotten, where/how did you learn how to make ROMs and themes?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Pretty much self taught and if i dont know i ask someone that does... i am in the web design industry so i have a little knowledge on some aspects....But yeah lots of trail and error and tons of sbf's and you'll be set!! lol

hassan_ars

Reaction score

Pretty much self taught and if i dont know i ask someone that does... i am in the web design industry so i have a little knowledge on some aspects....But yeah lots of trail and error and tons of sbf's and you'll be set!! lol

Very impressive.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All themes are now included with the ZombieStompedDATA downloads....you can still post links here, but i will be making a forum for the DATA download which will include all the themes and the customizer as it is updated....

Also Dark Passenger included with the data pack will include UPDATES!! So download and check it out....think 1.7 is droping tonight!!!

bofis

Reaction score
Am I the only one who would love to use this theme still, but noticed that the battery usage doesn't work nor manage applications? I feel like this happened after I updated with the new customizer download