[THEME] "The Dark Passenger" 4 ZombieStomped

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Lol, how ironic is this? DX users finally wanting something D2 users have! It's usually always the other way around. That's how great of a job you guys are doing!

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
how to install the theme?

Added install instructions to front page, and updated to v1.1

I followed them and now my phone is boot looping..

Do you have Zombie Stomped 1.65 installed? If not do a battery pull, then soon as you press the power key hold down the volume down key, this will bring you back into clockwork recovery. If you don't have ZS 1.6 or 1.65 then you need to just flash whatever Rom you have back onto the phone.

Dennelly

Reaction score
Ok well I will try that now and see what happens I followed instructions accordingly though so not sure why it's not working.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
how can i change the color of the lockscreen instead of having grey i would prefer Black :[

I will be making the lockscreen alot darker in v1.2 hold out till tomorrow and it will be up for download.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok well I will try that now and see what happens I followed instructions accordingly though so not sure why it's not working.

What rom are you running?

Dennelly

Reaction score

I was running zombie 1.5..but quick question I just realized someone has my sd card adapter and I won't be able to get it until later is there anyway I can use a usb cord to add the rom to the SD card? I see somewhere that you can hold the up key and power while turning on but will I be able to access sd card?

Last edited:
OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I was running zombie 1.5..but quick question I just realized someone has my sd card adapter and I won't be able to get it until later is there anyway I can use a usb cord to add the rom to the SD card? I see somewhere that you can hold the up key and power while turning on but will I be able to access sd card?

Do you still have the zombie 1.5 rom on the sd?

Dennelly

Reaction score

Yeah I do but I decided since im already going through all this I just wiped data/cache/dalvic cache and Im going to install 1.65 I don't really care about the data being as though I haven't even restored my titanium apps yet so it's fine but when I install new rom after I make sure it boots ok should I try installing this theme the way you directed?

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah I do but I decided since im already going through all this I just wiped data/cache/dalvic cache and Im going to install 1.65 I don't really care about the data being as though I haven't even restored my titanium apps yet so it's fine but when I install new rom after I make sure it boots ok should I try installing this theme the way you directed?

Yeah man if you have 1.65 install that, let it reboot do the setup crap, then install bootstrap again, then go back into clockwork and install the theme via the steps in the post.

Dennelly

Reaction score
Ok I have it installed and it looks beautiful! So each time you do an update can I just apply the .zip without having to wipe anything?

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok I have it installed and it looks beautiful! So each time you do an update can I just apply the .zip without having to wipe anything?

Do a cache wipe just so it refreshes the images that get changed.

NO need for a data wipe.