THEME for ZombieStomped 1.2_ JuicedZombie

jdog94

Reaction score
Any word on an update to this theme? Not trying to rush you just wondered how its coming along

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jdog94

Reaction score
thats what i get for just reading the new posts.....lol thanks

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
please let me know of any issues, shouldnt be any but not 100% sure

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Ok so, I flashed the theme on top of the first theme.
This was after I cleared the cache.

I booted up and for the "loading memoring card" thing it has a bunch of letters like
"ASDFKJBJIJDSLFKJSALDJXYZ" and ends in XYZ.

Not sure what happened. Should I reflash it or should I wipe data and cache and start all over?

jdog94

Reaction score

I booted up and for the "loading memoring card" thing it has a bunch of letters like

Not sure what happened. Should I reflash it or should I wipe data and cache and start all over?
well how is everything working ?

jdog94

Reaction score

i also had the letters when sd card loaded

wow everything looks nice i going to check it out now

Snipe_AT

Reaction score

i also had the letters when sd card loaded

wow everything looks nice i going to check it out now

Yeah it runs fine but that memory card thing bugs me.

Micro23

Reaction score
Alright flashed over previous version and it was running super slow on first boot then the screen started flashing black. Just rebooted like you said waited about 20-30 seconds after boot and phone is running perfect again.

Now to the theme......

Great job. This latest update feels more like what you were intending. It's almost complete now and it's really feeling nice. Love the work your doing. Only few things left are the....

Lock-screen buttons

Green contacts icon

The green phone icon for calling in address's and contacts (I guess the blue + in contacts as well)

The little circle in the settings menu is still a little rough around the edges (click settings then go to display and look at the edges on the buttons for brightness animation and screen timeout.

The black notification bar and the icons look great on the title bar good job. The new menu button on the dock looks great and the other little changes also look great. Really starting to come together. Good work.

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
i just ported everything from the DX theme and added a few things. Im working on it im OCD also haha

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Anyone feel like writing a quick step by step on how to flash this theme for a noob? :) I have zombie 1.2 flashed so I've made it this far, just want to make sure I don't mess anything up when trying out this theme.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums