[THEME] "The Dark Passenger" 4 ZombieStomped

gamenahd

Reaction score
Nice theme, only thing I would change is a darker lock screen (which you already seem to have), black menus (for settings etc) and regular wifi indicators. I still like the changes though.

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice theme, only thing I would change is a darker lock screen (which you already seem to have), black menus (for settings etc) and regular wifi indicators. I still like the changes though.

Yeah its always hard to make a theme everyone likes, so i just make ones i like, lol....but if you want to use it and want me to customize small aspects leave a post and i will be happy to try and accommodate.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Just a couple requests..
View attachment 32512
The bar where it says "ongoing" is still the blur blue in this and Seeing Red. You can't notice it as well in this theme, but it really sticks out against the red. Also if you could change the Verizon Wireless text like you did in Seeing Red, that would be sweet.

Also,
View attachment 32513
I'm not sure how difficult it would be, but if you could change the blue in Swype to match your respective themes, it would be much appreciated.

Love your themes, thanks for the great work!

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

OP
phorgotten

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just a couple requests..
View attachment 32512
The bar where it says "ongoing" is still the blur blue in this and Seeing Red. You can't notice it as well in this theme, but it really sticks out against the red. Also if you could change the Verizon Wireless text like you did in Seeing Red, that would be sweet.

Also,
View attachment 32513
I'm not sure how difficult it would be, but if you could change the blue in Swype to match your respective themes, it would be much appreciated.

1.2 will include swype beta themed, i will also be blacking out the ongoing and notification bar. Should be up tonight

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Just a couple requests..
View attachment 32512

Also,
View attachment 32513

1.2 will include swype beta themed, i will also be blacking out the ongoing and notification bar. Should be up tonight

Sweet! You rock, dude.

gamenahd

Reaction score
Is the "No Notifications" bar also darkened in the updated theme?

Micro23

Reaction score
Hey man great job on your themes.

Can I request that you add a uninstall package or even a default theme package on the OP for each theme that way we can easily go back to stock zombie if we have any problems or dont like the theme?

Thanks again for your work. Great job.