ZeroBarrier's MIUI Mods

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Nor does it blind you if you reboot in the dark. @_@

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Nor does it blind you if you reboot in the dark. @_@

You had me nervous that I was going to have to mod it but the update.zip is easy. One of the first things I did myself was a boot animation. It worked but it was like 12mb by the time I got done. Not exactly ideal size for a theme, or anything on the droid for that matter. I think I could still figure it out but it would take a while. I'll post the rest of them in the theme thread. Thanks for pointing it out, I like the darker one a lot better to.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

I apparently make everyone around here nervous, or something. :rofl3:

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

It's only how others interpret what they read. Much like reader interpret books differently; and it's understandable. No one here can see my facial expressions nor hear the tone of my voice, and since I don't sugar coat things (I just tell it how it is!) people interpret me as obnoxious and down right rude. But I don't care, life's too short for me to worry about how others see me (especially how others see me on an internet forum, lol).

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
It's only how others interpret what they read. Much like reader interpret books differently; and it's understandable. No one here can see my facial expressions nor hear the tone of my voice, and since I don't sugar coat things (I just tell it how it is!) people interpret me as obnoxious and down right rude. But I don't care, life's too short for me to worry about how others see me (especially how others see me on an internet forum, lol).

I hear ya. Tell it like it is. I don't know why it makes me uncomfortable sometimes because they are just words on a screen. I don't know anything about you outside of what I see here and I would hope your not looking to cause trouble. You definitely bring a lot of value to the little community we have going here and honesty never killed anyone.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Would a guy looking to cause trouble take the time to learn to edit .smali files and post the services.jar files for all to enjoy? I think not!

I've only ever killed chickens and pigs, we eat a lot of them in PR. Pigs are the worst, they squeal too much, way too much; it's terrible...

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Would a guy looking to cause trouble take the time to learn to edit .smali files and post the services.jar files for all to enjoy? I think not!

I've only ever killed chickens and pigs, we eat a lot of them in PR. Pigs are the worst, they squeal too much, way too much; it's terrible...

Well as long as it isn't sweet innocent little kittens. It's all good man, keep on keepn' on.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Yes, Puerto Rico. And no problem, enjoy.

Ozzie

Reaction score
mmm...warm weather...any jobs down there? We have snow on the ground...:frown:

GeneRs

Reaction score
Is there anyway to make the battery disappear like the clock? I realize it would be different procedures because of the unique framework-res of MIUI but does anyone think its POSSIBLE? I would love that since I use widgets for monitoring battery status.