ZeroBarrier's MIUI Mods

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Yeah, I'm sorry too, but hey no biggie; we sorted it out. You never claimed it was yours, I just assumed, and we all know what happens when we ass-u-me, lol.

But it's cool, if anyone else has any requests for hiding notification bar icons (system ones, not apps from market), just post it up and I'll get on it. Please remember to include what version of MIUI you need it for.

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sorry too, but hey no biggie; we sorted it out. You never claimed it was yours, I just assumed, and we all know what happens when we ass-u-me, lol.

But it's cool, if anyone else has any requests for hiding notification bar icons (system ones, not apps from market), just post it up and I'll get on it. Please remember to include what version of MIUI you need it for.

Thanks Zero.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Do you need any specific notification bar icons hidden? Which ones?

Ozzie

Reaction score
Oops...hope I wasn't a contributing factor...I tried the original and it wouldn't work with the current build. It got done, and it works...hope all is well.

Ok...you had the debugging thing before...I didn't quite get to use that one cause the new build came out...
Minor, but it would look better. I don't really need to see that.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

OK, so you want no clock and no debugging?

Ozzie

Reaction score
That would be my preference, yes. I love the battery bar.
Much appreciated bud...these little things are what dials things in.

Oh...and the black boot ani too please....:D

TSAElement

Reaction score
One of the first things I did myself was a boot animation. It worked but it was like 12mb by the time I got done. Not exactly ideal size for a theme, or anything on the droid for that matter.

Hey whiskey, dunno if you'll spot this since the post i'm quoting is from quite a few hours ago. Anyway.. If you happen to be using Photoshop you can cut down the size of each image tremendously by saving them at maximum through the "Save for Web & Devices" interface. Doing so removes all unnecessary metadata without reducing quality (in most cases). Anyway just a tip.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

OP updated with no clock + no USB debug.

Enjoy Ozzie.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

OP updated with 30 seconds lockscreen timeout mod.

Get it while it's hot!!!

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Nice work Zero!!! I'm gonna flash a few of these now, lol. Also, you should consider posting at MIUI-dev too. I think all the ports are available there so development will get better and better.

Motorola Droid

I'll let you know how this mod works out. Thanks again.

TSAElement

Reaction score
Had two Launcher FCs immediately after flash. Nothing since then. Seems to be running well. Thanks Zero :)