Status Bar Mods for 12.11.xx

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Now that Zerobarrier is no longer making status bar mods for 12.11.xx, Is there anybody out there that is willing to take up the task ? I know there are a few of us who use the mods. The only mod I use is the no clock mod. So if there is anyone out there willing to do this , Thanks..

ballisticn8

Reaction score
did ZB say he wasnt doing the mods anymore or has he maybe just been busy?

The one thing I had been asking abot since MIUI came out was for no clock in status bar, lol, that would really suck if we lost the person who finally made this mod happen.

:icon_eek:

OP
kingdroid81

kingdroid81

Reaction score
did ZB say he wasnt doing the mods anymore or has he maybe just been busy?

The one thing I had been asking abot since MIUI came out was for no clock in status bar, lol, that would really suck if we lost the person who finally made this mod happen.

:icon_eek:

He said he wasnt doing them anymore for personal reasons. So I hope someone will continue to do this awesome mod. This is the only reason I havent upgraded to 12.11.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been trying, but I cant resign apk files, and for some reason the D1 port is not like the nexus in that battery animations dont display for 0.png - 100.png. There is only like 4 or 5 .png files for the battery. If the framework was like the nexus1, I could do a circle battery mod. Unless the D1 team can help me with a solution...a circle battery isnt working for me.

I can do other mods in the form of a theme. They do not touch the battery clock or 3g though. Only the notifications. I am working on a transparent pulldown, but the framework puts the background

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been trying, but I cant resign apk files, and for some reason the D1 port is not like the nexus in that battery animations dont display for 0.png - 100.png. There is only like 4 or 5 .png files for the battery. If the framework was like the nexus1, I could do a circle battery mod. Unless the D1 team can help me with a solution...a circle battery isnt working for me.

I can do other mods in the form of a theme. They do not touch the battery clock or 3g though. Only the notifications. I am working on a transparent pulldown, but the framework puts the background

Have you ever tried apk manager to resign apks? Ive heard thats a good free tool to use. And for the transparent pulldown, good luck. I fiddled with that and eventually decided to go with a transparent white in murdered out because you can't get a background color for the notifications.

OP
kingdroid81

kingdroid81

Reaction score

Maybe you can get Zero's permission to port them over to the latest build and go from there.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Have you ever tried apk manager to resign apks? Ive heard thats a good free tool to use. And for the transparent pulldown, good luck. I fiddled with that and eventually decided to go with a transparent white in murdered out because you can't get a background color for the notifications.

yes...the background color is buring in the .xml file for status bar. If someone could edit it to at least be smokey/semi transparent...then we would have no problem with transparent pull downs.

OR better yet. If the xml file was edited to pull from the framework-res/drawable hdpi/statusbar_xxx.png file. that would allow us themers to change the notificiation background pull down....to whatever we want and still be able to view.

This should be requested to miui-dev or something. The way it is now...default statusbar list background is transparent....and no matter what you will not be able to make the pulldown transparent and still be able to see the list items.

I have an idea for a transparent background, but will only be an illusion...and bottom status lists will not be visible.

ballisticn8

Reaction score
Well sh!t, this news sucks. I was absolutely loving the no battery mod combined with the additional time on the lock screen before the screen dimmed.