ZeroBarrier's MIUI Mods

Z

ZeroBarrier

I will no longer be providing mods for personal reasons. Admin's or Mod's may close/delete this thread if they so wish.

Ozzie

Reaction score
...there it is...and it works here too!
shaka.gif

...any chance of the black animated boot screen too?? Please please...

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Sorry Ozzie, I'm terrible with bootanimations. Anytime I try to edit the first .png it seems to hose something and they end up not working. Might be because I use Gimp, but I'm not sure either way.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I've modded the services.jar to remove the clock and now I'm sharing it will all my little Droids. ;P

Make a backup before flashing.
I am not responsible for breaking anything.

Flashing in clockworkmod; yes it's that simple. And enjoy.

Sorry, Zero, but what does this mod do exactly? Removes the clock on the status bar entirely?

Ozzie

Reaction score
LOL...no problem Zero...for some reason I thought you made those for the previous model.
The no clock in the bar is awesome though...nice and clean.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Sorry, Zero, but what does this mod do exactly? Removes the clock on the status bar entirely?

Yes, it removes the clock from the notification bar entirely and it does not leave a space, all your other icons on the right will move down to the right, so the battery is right where the clock used to be.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Oh yeah...now that's sharp...and it doesn't light up the room when I reboot...:)

Thank You!