you tube and 4g

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
. apk is the program file name
Since you have lte onoff, try switching to a "lte with voice" and see if that works
Also try uncheck in high quality on mobile in the YouTube settings
Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
If I remember right, youtube HD doesn't work on the Rezound anyway. I've never noticed any difference in quality.

OP
A

andeejo

LTE voice did not work (what is that anyways?). Only the cdma auto (prl). As for the high quality, it was unchecked. I am not like you guys. Rootin and romin would stress the crap outta me. I bow to all those who are brave enough to download ics leak. That sounds like a lot of stress. Unlock, relock, flash, wipe data, s off. Getting 4g on you tube is headache enough. There is enough on this stock phone to keep me busy. I do hate bloat though.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
LTE voice did not work (what is that anyways?). Only the cdma auto (prl). As for the high quality, it was unchecked. I am not like you guys. Rootin and romin would stress the crap outta me. I bow to all those who are brave enough to download ics leak. That sounds like a lot of stress. Unlock, relock, flash, wipe data, s off. Getting 4g on you tube is headache enough. There is enough on this stock phone to keep me busy. I do hate bloat though.

When you get on ICS, you'll be able to disable the bloat. Just like we did when we had temp root. But it works directly through the OS(like it always should have)

OP
A

andeejo

Here is a follow up. I just deleted an app called funny pics that I got for free from Amazon. I had forgotten I had downloaded it and never used it. On a whim I decided to check my you tube on 4g and lo and behold it works again. Maybe there are others who have this app and are having you tube problems.