1x ? 3G ? 4G ? why does my REZOUND not stay on 4G when in a 4G area ?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing they could be doing is resetting your LTE SIM. And if it's related to the SIM, it's better to get Verizon to replace it.
Agreed. It sounds like a card issue not a network one.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The only thing they could be doing is resetting your LTE SIM. And if it's related to the SIM, it's better to get Verizon to replace it.

That may be the case. I'm just happy it worked.

I'm with you Krn, I see what you're saying Mr. Smith, but I don't think this is simply resetting the SIM card. I think in some instances, though usually after an update or something, the SIM card "account" is screwed up with the phone. Happened on my Bionic recently. I went to VZW and had them put a new one, worked for about 20 minutes after I left then just crapped out. So I thought it was my phone. Called CS, they told me the SIM card wasn't agreeing with my phone which wasn't agreeing with the network. So they basically "reset the signal" and sure enough it worked. It has nothing to do with the physical SIM card but rather how the network is connecting to it. Thus, it's not better or worse to get Verizon to replace it, especially if it just requires a phone call. Was off the phone in 20 minutes, at a store in Atlanta I probably wouldn't have even be seen for 30 minutes.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Krn, I see what you're saying Mr. Smith, but I don't think this is simply resetting the SIM card. I think in some instances, though usually after an update or something, the SIM card "account" is screwed up with the phone. Happened on my Bionic recently. I went to VZW and had them put a new one, worked for about 20 minutes after I left then just crapped out. So I thought it was my phone. Called CS, they told me the SIM card wasn't agreeing with my phone which wasn't agreeing with the network. So they basically "reset the signal" and sure enough it worked. It has nothing to do with the physical SIM card but rather how the network is connecting to it. Thus, it's not better or worse to get Verizon to replace it, especially if it just requires a phone call. Was off the phone in 20 minutes, at a store in Atlanta I probably wouldn't have even be seen for 30 minutes.

I've worked in mobile communications..what I'm telling you is that's impossible. They can update a radio(in your phone) by sending you an OTA. They can reset your SIM. They can't reset any signal going directly to your phone. Basically they lied to you, probably because they didn't understand what was happening or how to explain it. I just don't want you carrying around mis-information..that's all.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
"What is the absolute best NON FREE app that I can pay for to fully utilize the camera functions of my phone ? "

I've used a lot of the vanilla camera apps and I've found none that are any better than the stock camera. Now, if you'r
talking about special effects app, there are hundreds of them. Many include sepia, B/W, posterized, solarized,HRDized everythingized.
But you'll have to download dozens of them to get a reasonably good collection. And they're coming out with new ones
practically every day for every possible effect. I just got one that quicky stiches together a 360 deg. panorama shot that's pretty neat. It really depends on what you want to accomplish.

But I do agree with aenyoc. I've got a Nikon D5100 for serious shots..but I'll tell you, some of the resound apps aren't all
that far behind.