New 4G data signal

Reaction score
Been waiting patiently for 4G to hit my area since the Tbolt (Fairfield CA)... I was headed back from Concord today, where there is 4G service and never turned off my 4G radio... Went to grab my phone to head inside my house, flicked it on to grab the time and to my DELIGHT, I had 4G!!!

I've combed the net for news on 4G here seeing its a major area where 3 very close cities equal about 500K people or so... Nothing...

And yet, I do have 4G... Even Verizon's map says I don't have 4G and yet I do... Not that I'm complaining...

So everybody in the Vallejo/Fairfield/Vacaville CA area, if you have a 4G device, turn it on, sound off and let's see if we can locate the dead zones around here, if any...

Oh yeah, for you TMobile fans, recent upgrades have increased your data signal to 42mbits of bandwidth! There were 55 cities included in the initial upgrade AND Vallejo/Fairfield/Vacaville CA was included!

Speed comparisons anyone??? ;-)

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Looks like the upload is suffering a bit at the moment though???

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon