X inventory must be good...

bigarrowup

Reaction score
Nice.

Ordered early in the morning on 7/27

Received shipment notification with UPS tracking number.

I work for UPS so they ship UPS for free, no Fedex for me. I selected UPS Saturday service in case it shipped Friday, but it will be in my hands tomorrow morning.

Xhado

Reaction score
Amazon now has the Droid X in stock. Just placed my order and it is shipping soon with a Monday, Aug. 2 delivery date. Had an order with Verizon that I placed Monday (July 26) and hadn't heard anything from them in terms of shipping, so I called and cancelled it.
I ordered late night on the 26th and I just got my tracking number. Ill get it on the 2nd as well so no loss to you.

CdOtCaRtEr770

Reaction score
DANG..... I'm really hating....
I ordered on the 23rd and some people ordered last night and already got a tracking number. I'm in ATL and the market can't be that bad that I can't get mine early.
After reading these posts the lady had the nerve to say it's on a first come first serve basis and I told her that I know people that ordered well after me and already has the phone.
She just stuck to her guns with the 08-03 ship date.

Lord o Lord

rydizzle

Reaction score
I ordered on the 23rd and some people ordered last night and already got a tracking number. I'm in ATL and the market can't be that bad that I can't get mine early.
After reading these posts the lady had the nerve to say it's on a first come first serve basis and I told her that I know people that ordered well after me and already has the phone.

Lord o Lord

Wow, that sucks. Not sure if it would help but this last person I talked to put me on hold and said she talked to the internet support center or something like that. I was told 8/3 but lo and behold half an hour later I got shipping notification. Maybe call again and try to push the issue? May not help but doesn't hurt to try. I'm in Tampa, and it seems southeast is served from the warehouse in Memphis which isn't too far from Atlanta. You might just get somewhere by calling again.

TheCheeks

Reaction score
Ordered Tuesday, no email yet but hoping I'll get it on Monday like all of you guys. I'm super anxious though, I've had no phone for almost a week now and I still gotta wait :(

tony1208

Reaction score
Ordered Tuesday, no email yet but hoping I'll get it on Monday like all of you guys. I'm super anxious though, I've had no phone for almost a week now and I still gotta wait :(

same here...ordered late 7/26 around 7pm and still no confirmation on the shipping grrrr....

Sysgod

Reaction score
I just called in to vrz and spoke to a supervisor. Not only did I talk the rep into the early upgrade for the other 4 lines on my account but I was expecting the DX to ship on the 3rd, she filled me in that it was due to be at my home by 7pm tomorrow. I didn't get any confirmation email either! May want to call and check, vrz is trying to suprise everyone lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TheCheeks

Reaction score
I just called in to vrz and spoke to a supervisor. Not only did I talk the rep into the early upgrade for the other 4 lines on my account but I was expecting the DX to ship on the 3rd, she filled me in that it was due to be at my home by 7pm tomorrow. I didn't get any confirmation email either! May want to call and check, vrz is trying to suprise everyone lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Well my Tuesday order said it would be here by Friday, but "maaaaaaaaaybe Monday though". Sounds like they're shipping fast; I'm willing to bet it'll be here tomorrow.

duffthor

Reaction score
Well my Tuesday order said it would be here by Friday, but "maaaaaaaaaybe Monday though". Sounds like they're shipping fast; I'm willing to bet it'll be here tomorrow.

Fast would be killer! I ordered Wednesday late afternoon....getting my X by next Thursday would be great, as I leave on vacation Friday 2AM.

bluflax

Reaction score
It sounds like I am very lucky. I ordered yesterday, my Droid X was shipped today overnight, and will arrive tomorrow. dancedroid

Elimin8erX

Reaction score
I don't know if this means anything, but I called VZW earlier today (ordered my Droid X from one of the stores on tuesday) and the woman I talked to said it should be shipped by the third or the fourth of august.

Needless to say I was very sad to hear that. I really hope it will be shipped sooner than that, I'm really excited to my X plus this is my first smart phone and I'm pretty sure I made a good choice.

Trying to be patient is killing me.

Nibbler

Reaction score

Lord o Lord

Hang in there, it could come sooner, mine as well was showing an 8/3 date (as of 7/17) a few days later I had an e-mail waiting and the next day the phone came. (I'm in CA)

as to the shipping, if you order online through Verizon's site, the overnight is free and included.

WhipSmart

Reaction score
This may sound like a ridiculous question, but how does VZW notify you that the X has shipped? I have a VZ-FiOS email, would they use that? I ordered on 7/25 and the agent said ship date would be 8/4 but I'm seeing more and more ppl receiving it early, and I would like to know as close as possible the arrival date so it doesn't sit on my front porch for anyone to steal while I'm at work.