X inventory must be good...

GdroidC

Reaction score
ordered mine on 26th got shipping confirmation tonight and should have phone by 30th!

iHad a G1

Reaction score
man, truly jealous! I ordered mine on saturday and still haven't heard a thing...i really regret coming on here, now I am literally waiting on my computer for the "your item has been shipped" email... I was supposed to have it today, but I have been patient. I think I might call *611 and see if anything has changed....

brian4120

Reaction score
ordered mine on 26th got shipping confirmation tonight and should have phone by 30th!
You sir are a lucky duck. I ordered mine on the 25th and still have not heard a single thing. I did find the charge on my bank account last night though, so hope is not lost

georgepink

Reaction score
25th order

ordered on sunday the 25th at BJ's, and have called twice, still not shipping before 8/3. at least i get an extra $50 off.

I'm psyched for you guys/gals that have gotten it early, but my problem is that my tp2 is starting to die rapidly. was having issues holding battery, now having problems with my usb connection....oy, if it lasts, it will be cool, but that's if.....

rydizzle

Reaction score
You sir are a lucky duck. I ordered mine on the 25th and still have not heard a single thing. I did find the charge on my bank account last night though, so hope is not lost

I ordered on the 25th too and still no word. I've called customer service three times now, so I know my order is in their system but no shipping yet. Just always the same answer, August 3rd.

Fuimusbruce

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 26th as well and will be receiving it on the 30th too. I was thinking maybe its tied to being a "preferred customer" as I got a card from verizon awhile back stating I was a preferred customer.

rydizzle

Reaction score
Since I'm not a "preferred customer" I'll probably have to wait it out. But if I don't get shipping notification come morning of August 4th, Verizon is getting a talking to. I'll take my employee discount at AT&T and jump ship if they don't fulfill their end of the transaction.

Edit: I take it all back. Thanks Verizon.

Last edited:

Mr. Droid

Reaction score
I ordered mine 7/17, received the tracking e-mail 7/26 and received the phone 7/28. I haven't put the thing down since. I think the phone hates me for not giving it a break. I switched from a Blackberry Curve and I am happy i switched. I absolutely love this phone despite some slightly unfavorable aspects. All in all a great choice.

georgepink

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 26th as well and will be receiving it on the 30th too. I was thinking maybe its tied to being a "preferred customer" as I got a card from verizon awhile back stating I was a preferred customer.

I wonder what makes someone 'preferred'? I have 4 cells, Fios internet and phone. Can I get it quicker if I add fios tv? :icon_evil: bout all I don't have.

randomperson409

Reaction score
Amazon now has the Droid X in stock. Just placed my order and it is shipping soon with a Monday, Aug. 2 delivery date. Had an order with Verizon that I placed Monday (July 26) and hadn't heard anything from them in terms of shipping, so I called and cancelled it.

rydizzle

Reaction score
Sweeeet. Just got my shipping email today. Ordered 7/25, estimated delivery 8/2. So glad I don't have to eat my words and get rid of vzw.

ksuwildcats

Reaction score
Greetings all. I ordered mine on 7/25 at 2:15 pm central time online. Just got the shipment notification, the overnight delivery is really going to pay off since I'll get tomorrow instead of having to wait all weekend. I'm in Kansas City if anyone is curious by region.

lucas.jackson

Reaction score
Mine will be here Monday! Ordered it this past Monday, and she even told me there's no way I'll get it before the 4th's shipping date! Coming from ontario, ca though? The last one (screen color banding) came from memphis, tn.
edit* I'm in Indiana btw.

rydizzle

Reaction score
Mine will be here Monday! Ordered it this past Monday, and she even told me there's no way I'll get it before the 4th's shipping date! Coming from ontario, ca though? The last one (screen color banding) came from memphis, tn.
edit* I'm in Indiana btw.

Makes me feel good that mine is coming from Memphis. dancedroid:icon_evil: