X inventory must be good...

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Ordered 7/22. It arrived yesterday at 3:40 PM(suppose to be delivered no later than 3 PM).

My biggest fear was the volume(rings and calls) would be too low but that's not the case with my phone.

I used the phone until the battery went down to 5% and then charged it over night. Been using almost all morning since 7:30 AM and now the battery is at 15% or less. The screen has used 89% of the charge.

Super V Rossi

Reaction score
Mine just got to the house, ordered it on saturday the 24th......I have got to get out of here. Anyone got a good excuse I can use to head home early!!!

Lucky. I ordered mine online on the 24th and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. Hopefully it ships this week...

CdOtCaRtEr770

Reaction score
:icon_evil: This sucks bigtime. Ordered on the 23rd and nothing. Looks like we have a few lucky folks who ordered on Sat. the 24th and already have in hand. This really really suuuuxxxxxx.... Lord O Lord :icon_evil:

VoodooV

Reaction score
Mine was just delivered. I've got a friend coming over tomorrow so I'm too busy cleaning to play around...but I'm letting it charge up for now :)

Any good newbie guides out there for Android for a first time smartphone user?

rydizzle

Reaction score
Mine just got to the house, ordered it on saturday the 24th......I have got to get out of here. Anyone got a good excuse I can use to head home early!!!

Sudden onset of massive diarrhea.

camrydad

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 7/19, wasn't expecting it ship until 8/3 but it showed up yesterday. It was a very nice surprise.

So definitely, I think there is inventory.

o0SLIDER0o

Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 20th and found out today that it was shipped yesterday. It fit into my theory that the majority of people that ordered theirs will get their's shipped out a week from ordering it. I was beginning to lose hope. But I will have it in my hands tomorrow. I am in Virginia Beach BTW if you are wondering based on region.

pradagurl

Reaction score
i ordered mine on the 20th and i got it yesterday!! lovin it so far!! this is my very first post here in this forum :)

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Theres another thread on this but in the other one i posted that i had an 8/3 delivery but that mine had shipped. Im in Santa Barbara and it says its coming out of Ontario (near LA) so should have mine very soon. :)

snap

Reaction score
ordered mine 7/23 at 5pm est just recieved shipping notice its leaving Pennsylvania will be here (connecticut) 7/30!! sweeettt

tj1772

Reaction score
I ordered a second phone in a store last Saturday (24th). It's on the way. Scheduled for Friday but will probably get it tomorrow. I'm three hours away from Ontario.

polwar

Reaction score
I ordered mine I think on the 22nd on verizons website. It was an upgrade and the ship date was 8-3 also. Getting it tomorrow before 3!!!!

EDIT: By the way I'm in San Diego if anyone was wondering about region.