Wtf is wrong with my Battery?

droid master

Reaction score
I just took it off my charger and 5 mins later and the battery life went down 10 % ?? I am using Sky Raider 3.3 final for my Rom?

Sutasei

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me but not quite as fast. I don't use a Rom either. Not sure what's up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Thats one thing that I havent found a solution to either. The battery life is worse than it was on my D1. Just got my Dinc last week and im not sure if im going to keep it, unless I can find a solution to the horrible battery life.

WhosToBlame

Reaction score
I just took it off my charger and 5 mins later and the battery life went down 10 % ?? I am using Sky Raider 3.3 final for my Rom?

That's a known issue. The phone doesn't charge all the way to 100% while it is on. It will tell you that it is but in reality it only charged 90%.

To get a full charge I have to turn my phone off and let it charge that way. Then and only then am I able to get 100% charge.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have had that problem with my droid all it needed was a re-boot to read the correct battery charge. Seems to be a small glitch. This would happen as soon as five minutes after unplug. Also if you also plug it in and then take it off the charger it should read the correct battery level again.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
something that ive learned recently about my D1 is that you can go into recovery and delete the old battery stats under advanced so the phone can read the battery better. seemed to work for me but idk...

Sutasei

Reaction score
So I found out one of the big issues with my battery.
This seemed to work.

Battery Before:
7AM-1PM = About 12% left

Battery After:
7AM-10PM = 64% left.

Not only did it add more hours onto my battery, it was barely used up.
This is with me using facebook app, browser, calling people and texting.

Go into settings > wireless & networks > mobile networks
Make sure "Enable always-on mobile data" is OFF.
I've had no issues with any applications so far and no issues with the phone data usage.

Worked for me. :D

sylv2626

Reaction score
So I found out one of the big issues with my battery.
This seemed to work.

Battery Before:
7AM-1PM = About 12% left

Battery After:
7AM-10PM = 64% left.

Not only did it add more hours onto my battery, it was barely used up.
This is with me using facebook app, browser, calling people and texting.

Go into settings > wireless & networks > mobile networks
Make sure "Enable always-on mobile data" is OFF.
I've had no issues with any applications so far and no issues with the phone data usage.

Worked for me. :D
so by turning this off will you have to refresh your emails and all that stuff manually?and you wont get the notifications for the stuff?

Sutasei

Reaction score
As far as I know I didn't have to. I still get emails and stuff.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I did a bump charge and it seemed to work for me. I'm at 30% after 13 hrs when usually it would of been dead by now.
I've got 2 1/2 more weeks to decide whether or not to keep it. I hope the inc hd is out by then

jdsingle

Reaction score
I got the 1500mah from BidAllies on eBay and was super happy with the battery. For some reason, the past two weeks it has been garbage on SkyRaider 3.3.2 with no new apps installed. Not sure wtf happened but I am going to do a wipe and install the 3.3.3 and see if that fixes it.

texasplayamade

Reaction score
But would u still receive message n phone calls?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App