Battery - Incorrect Level displaying? - Bionic went dead

iamjoe

Reaction score
I checked my phone(quick time check) and there was a good chunk of battery showing. A few minutes later I went to make a call and phone was off. I thought... that's odd, WTF? Well, I pulled battery, thought that BIONIC would come back to life, but no.

I plugged in charger and battery read 0% and then started to charge. Anyone else experience this? I am using Battery Solo Widget to show battery level.

Wera750

Reaction score
Mine is doing something similar

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jst4fun

Reaction score
The battery indicator in the status bar is not a true level.
I use Beautiful Widgets and it also has a Beautiful Battery widget that gives you a true status of your battery.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The battery indicator in the status bar is not a true level.
I use Beautiful Widgets and it also has a Beautiful Battery widget that gives you a true status of your battery.

Do you think it wold work with the extended battery?

jimsim

Reaction score
Droid Bionic dies

Mine is doing the same thing. I don't think that it's the battery indicator. My wife gave me the phone for my birthday last week and it died 3 times on while on the road. The last time was after a drive home that took 4 hours and the phone was plugged into the car charger the entire time. It was fully charged when I got home and 10 minutes later it was completely dead. I took the phone back and exchanged it thinking that there was a flaw in the phone. The new phone just died on me today......

kegibbs

Reaction score
Battery won't charge after using a Rapid Charger

Just received the Droid Bionic a week ago, and so far its a great phone. However, I purchased a Rapid Charger from my local Verizon store, used it in the car several times, and now my phone won't charge using the charger that came with the phone. People have reported the problem on other web-sites including Stack Exchange. Appears it has something to do with the voltage level. Has anyone on this forum experienced something similar. If so, were you able to resolve it?

battery - Has anyone found out why some BIONICs won't charge fully on non-BIONIC wall chargers? - Android - Stack Exchange

PhilD

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing. I don't think that it's the battery indicator. My wife gave me the phone for my birthday last week and it died 3 times on while on the road. The last time was after a drive home that took 4 hours and the phone was plugged into the car charger the entire time. It was fully charged when I got home and 10 minutes later it was completely dead. I took the phone back and exchanged it thinking that there was a flaw in the phone. The new phone just died on me today......

read this: Motorola Support Forums