wow.......

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow.

Let's keep all this in check at least until Friday the 13th.

Civil, otherwise, I will continue to delete. This is a thread about 4G, not how your battery doesn't work because you have it.

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
I have the extended battery! Lasts as long as I need it to. MLB.tv runs great! This is awesome. I don't know how I got along with 3g. This blows my mind. And being rooted running gummynex. I have the phone of my dreams. Love it...

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
Where are you in Illinois? I am in Peoria and we "don't have 4g" yet. I can't wait till they turn on all the the towers in the area. I work at RadioShack and have a conversation weekly with my verizon rep getting updates. Impatience sucks but 4g is awesome lol.

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
Where are you in Illinois? I am in Peoria and we "don't have 4g" yet. I can't wait till they turn on all the the towers in the area. I work at RadioShack and have a conversation weekly with my verizon rep getting updates. Impatience sucks but 4g is awesome lol.

I'm in a small town in southern Illinois. We live about 25 miles from carbindale home of southern Illinois university. Got word that another tower east of us is getting ready to go live. I'm in the middle of the two towers so signal should be better. I pass the tower they just upgraded every day on my way to work. I saw workers there everyday for about two weeks. I never noticed a difference in signal on 3g so I assumed it wasn't a Verizon tower. I was wrong. Good luck. Hope it gets to u soon. It is much faster and totally worth the wait!

Droid101

Reaction score
Just FYI 16th is the date when 4G goes live in about 44 markets. That's not to say some markets are already having it turned on but if you don't have it turned on yet and your on the list its coming :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
i went 3g today on my GN for the first time to conserve battery...it's 3g isn't much slower than it's 4g lol

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
Where did you get that info?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums