Will my battery from my DROID Pro fit in my DROID 2 Global?

IAm

Reaction score
Do I need a new battery or can I use my DROID Pro's?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Droid 2 and Global use BP6X. That information is available from Google.
Droid Pro uses BP6X. That information is available from Google.
The question is, whether a BP6X battery will work as a replacement for a BP6X battery?

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
Droid 2 and Global use BP6X. That information is available from Google.
Droid Pro uses BP6X. That information is available from Google.
The question is, whether a BP6X battery will work as a replacement for a BP6X battery?

Wow what a great attitude u have. U act as if that's common knowledge. Sorry to have bothered you.

anuraj1

Reaction score
That was a completely unnecessary response to a good question, Gasai. Sorry about that IAm, most of us here are ready to help as much as we can without the attitude.

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
That was a completely unnecessary response to a good question, Gasai. Sorry about that IAm, most of us here are ready to help as much as we can without the attitude.

Thank you.

chrisl20

Reaction score
I know that the mAh rating for the d1, d2, and d2g are different, I believe d1 and d2 r the same 1200 maybe, and the d2g is 1340, but, I use mine interchangably, since I have a 3400 extended batt, I switch em up all the time, and they havnt given me any troubles, idk the mAh rating for the pro tho, but, its irrelevant

leobg

Reaction score
I know that the mAh rating for the d1, d2, and d2g are different, I believe d1 and d2 r the same 1200 maybe, and the d2g is 1340, but, I use mine interchangably, since I have a 3400 extended batt, I switch em up all the time, and they havnt given me any troubles, idk the mAh rating for the pro tho, but, its irrelevant

droid 1, droid 2 and droid 2 global all use exact same battery BP6X

chrisl20

Reaction score
On the back of each ones battery they have different mAh ratings on them, I am very aware that they are all bp6x', I know because im looking at three stock batteries right now, from my old d1, d2 and my current d2g and I have the gorilla gadget extended in my phone right now. I didn't say they were different batteries...just different mAh ratings..