Waiting for my D2G

mspm47

Reaction score
I am impatiently waiting for my D2G as a replacement for this really screwed up Pro. 9 days and counting.

I guess the first accessory will be an extended battery.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

r314bd

Reaction score
I am impatiently waiting for my D2G as a replacement for this really screwed up Pro. 9 days and counting.

I guess the first accessory will be an extended battery.

9 days?? Where did you get the phone from? VZW usually does 2-day shipping for warranty replacements I thought.

OP
mspm47

mspm47

Reaction score
I took advantage of the AmazonWireless One Cent deal. They told me the D2 was backordered so far out that the wait list was full. Then they offered me the D2G with a 10 day wait. I am sure it's an Amazon deal getting the phones.

vintage2714

Reaction score
That was a great deal hope the days fly by

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

OP
mspm47

mspm47

Reaction score
I think it will turn out to be a good deal. I am already prepared for the battery life issue so I plan on getting an extended battery and a charger to keep one charged at all times.

The big reason i looked at Android is the ability to tether. I have to learn how to "root" the device and configure it so I can tether. I own a company where there are days I am at 20 different buildings in one day and got tired of misplacing my air card and paying that extra expense.