Why did we get cheated

drewshaver

Reaction score

Magdroid

Reaction score
I dont have time to watch an hour long show. btw i was getting my info from engadget. do you want to point us to an interesting time

Sure thing, 9min 40sec. Straight from the Android's developer's mouth.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/19/the-engadget-show-005-googles-erick-tseng-ces-wrap-up-widi/

If you want the Milestone vs Droid question, start at 14min 50 sec.

I would recommend watching the from 9min 40sec so you can get more questions that you may have answered.

Sorry for my "kind of" rude comment earlier about getting informed, I just dislike "mis-information" that gets spread. If you are going to post mis-Information like APPLE WILL SUE GOOGLE or other conspiracy theorys like that..then post a link.

Last edited:

drewshaver

Reaction score
I dont have time to watch an hour long show. btw i was getting my info from engadget. do you want to point us to an interesting time

The Engadget Show - 005: Google's Erick Tseng, CES wrap-up, WiDi, AR.Drone, and more! -- Engadget

I would recommend watching the from 9min 40sec so you can get more questions that you may have answered.

Sorry for my "kind of" rude comment earlier about getting informed, I just dislike "mis-information" that gets spread. If you are going to post mis-Information like APPLE WILL SUE GOOGLE or other conspiracy theorys like that..then post a link.

i did post a link.. twice .. interestingly it is from engadget, and i believe it even links the same video o_O Editorial: Google's multitouch dilemma -- Engadget

LordKastle

Reaction score
You do realize Motorola is on record saying it plans to bring multitouch to its devices [natively, because it already exists]? Go to any news website and search for "Motorola to bring multitouch."

Last edited:

sustained

Reaction score
I was happy with Double Tap. I didn't understand why people wanted "Pinch Zoom" so badly. What's the big deal?

But now that I've seen and understand how Pinch Zoom works I want it. It's very cool and especially useful for zooming pictures just the right amount.

drewshaver

Reaction score

The Engadget Show - 005: Google's Erick Tseng, CES wrap-up, WiDi, AR.Drone, and more! -- Engadget

he doesn't expressly deny it, and he may not even know about it, if it was a deal btwn the big wigs. from a design stand point, it just doesn't make sense to not include it, even if they prefer one handed ops, they could just include both. then again, this is the same company that didnt include type ahead find in chrome, so they clearly like to upset their power users..
(see Issue 150 - chromium - Type-ahead-find - Project Hosting on Google Code )

Magdroid

Reaction score

i did post a link.. twice .. interestingly it is from engadget, and i believe it even links the same video o_O Editorial: Google's multitouch dilemma -- Engadget

Yes, you did post a link. But the link proves nothing, just more guesses.

drewshaver

Reaction score
.. If you are going to post mis-Information like APPLE WILL SUE GOOGLE or other conspiracy theorys like that..then post a link.

obv nothing is proved, o/w it wouldnt be a consp theory. i was simply responding to you