WHo still doesn't have 2.1???

satalac

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten anything yet. My wife who cares nothing for the phone received her's on Friday. It was pretty funny.

Edit: We're in the suburbs of Nashville.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
yea i still don't have it. i was rooted but unrooted about a month ago...im just worried for some reason im not fully stock and OTA is not active. i want stock 2.1 already damnit.

S

spidermonkey

Got it!

I just received the update 15 minutes ago, finally...

ytwokc5

Reaction score
2 people at work have not, 1 has. I could not wait and installed it myself last week.

smg69

Reaction score
I bought my son a Droid Friday, I told him if he got the update before I did I was taking his phone, Sunday morning he told me his phone had received the update a little after midnight Saturday and at 11:45am Sunday morning my phone finally received the update. By the way the update is great.

DebDroid

Reaction score
I was just about to post when I received it! Lol but ummm........i don't notice a difference? *hides*

Project37

Reaction score
I don't have it but it sure is trying to push it's way into my droidmod 1.0 rooted phone and I'm hoping there's a file or a mod that will stop the OTA process. If anyone knows of one, please post the link. Why would I want a update when what I have is so much better already. In fact I'm typing this while wireless tethered right now. Once updated, I would'nt have that.

You don't have to worry about it. Go ahead and let the update go through. You'll reboot into SPRecovery, which will reject the update. Select the reboot option, and you're right back into your DroidMod phone as if nothing ever happened. I just went through the process this morning and it's fine. :)

More info on this thread:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-forum/34455-droidmod-2-1-ota-update.html

Moondonkey

Reaction score
My wife's stock phone still has not gotten it. I am happy with UD9, so no update for me.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My brother got his Droid on Friday and he still is running 2.0.1. Not that it matters but he's in Nashville, TN.

It's funny because he's a total n00b and I can make fun of him. I can't do that as a moderator here, so he's my punching bag.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: