Who is waiting for the OTA ICS??

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I'm waiting... Seems like it will happen soon. I'm guessing they're waiting for all of the Razr / Maxx folks to receive their ICS update first. After they are done, I anticipate us getting the notification from Verizon/Motorola.

FrankieZee

Reaction score
I'm waiting too. I jumped the gun with the 902 update, but got 905 OTA. I prefer to stay on the OTA path, so I'll continue to wait for ICS.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
I'm waiting because I want my first ICS experience to be meaningful & worthwhile. I'm not interested in a one or two night stand with one of these "pre-releases" being passed around. They get used for a few days, then tossed aside.

No, I want to show committment to my first ICS experience. I'm just not going to give it away for one or two days of quick, meaningless pleasure.

Lil4cyl

Reaction score
Im waiting...no need for me to root or anything like that. Other than the pain in butt data drops, everything else is fine. Hope they fix that issue soon.

zirkdog

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the offical OTA version. I'm also enjoying reading the new threads that pop up each day with each new release. It's great to see constant daily progress with our "red-headed step-child" of a phone. I also hope that the moto guys scan over these threads and the various other forums and use the immense amount of free feedabck that is given to each release as the bugs get worked out.

Regulator

Reaction score
Im waiting...no need for me to root or anything like that. Other than the pain in butt data drops, everything else is fine. Hope they fix that issue soon.

Data has been long confirmed as being fixed since the first leak. I was getting radio crash on the first 2 leaks but since .229 and .230 i havent.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Tammy2364

Reaction score
Thanks, seriously didn't mean to annoy you I just haven't had time to look it up. But thanks for the link anyway.