White Droid RAZR Now Available From Verizon for $300

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
white-razr-front-angle-back.jpg

With all the Galaxy Nexus news we have had for the past few weeks, it is easy to lose sight of some of the other interesting phones. As we reported previously, the White version of the Motorola Droid RAZR is now available from Verizon for $299.99 on a new 2-year contract. Here's a Verizon source link below if you or someone you know wants to grab this one.

Source: Verizon - White Motorola Droid RAZR

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw this in the store when picking up my Nexus.. lol, so ugly. The pictures look a lot better. If you get the RAZR, I'd recommend the black one.

whatsinaname

Reaction score
Hmmmm Galaxy Nexus or white Razr....... oh, I already ordered the Nexus.... and I was REALLY waiting for a white phone.... oh well :( /end sarcasm

godcomplex

Reaction score
There were 5 of us in line this morning @ Verizon when it opened, you should have seen the look on the reps face when she unlocked the doors and asked us if we were there for the nexus and we responded no we were here for the white razr...she was like really?!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

gunit34328

Reaction score
There were 5 of us in line this morning @ Verizon when it opened, you should have seen the look on the reps face when she unlocked the doors and asked us if we were there for the nexus and we responded no we were here for the white razr...she was like really?!

hahahahahahaha

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

I was first in line and did the same thing, it was too funny :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

C

chrmbly

A) It's ugly.
B) only about 15% of the actual phone is white - can we really call it a "white RAZR"?
C) it's ugly anyway

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I usually don't like white phones but I really like this one. The black make a nice contrast.

Tap'd from my Galaxy Nexus