White Motorola Droid RAZR Coming Just in Time for the Holidays

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
white-droid-razr.jpg

Apparently, some folks that love technology and need a new Android phone will have a white Christmas this year regardless of any snow. Motorola is bringing out a white version of their new Motorola Droid RAZR, just in time for the holidays. The phone will be the same in all other aspects, with a snow-white casing. It will go on sale for $299.99. No specific date was given, but our previous report about the leaked internal Verizon email, indicates the phone will likely come sometime on or around December 6th.

Choices, choices...

Source: SlashGear

Last edited:

chewy74

Reaction score
i can see the posts complaining about how easily the white attracts dirt or gets dirty easily now...:icon_ cry:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
i can see the posts complaining about how easily the white attracts dirt or gets dirty easily now...:icon_ cry:
lol! Im not crazy about white phones. My girlfriend may like it though. She says the RAZR is too masculine so she won't buy it.

Maybe this will change her mind

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol! Im not crazy about white phones. My girlfriend may like it though. She says the RAZR is too masculine so she won't buy it.

Maybe this will change her mind

I don't like white phones either (or sunglasses) black on black on black with a black otterbox for added black

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Anyone check out the gel colored cases at Verizon. At first I was kinda unimpressed, but after thinking about it a red Razr would look OK.
I can't find a pic or advert but these are similar only the Verizon ones are nearly transparent, kinda neon toned.

Wholesale - Soft Silicone Rubber Case for Droid RAZR HD XT910 mix color | DHgate.com
or these, metal or wood grain, hmmm. That would set your phone out in a crowd.

Phantom Skinz Chromatics for Motorola Droid Razr- Colored Protection Film, Cases, Covers

Maybe not these, they look like a real pain to install!

Last edited:

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Just played with the Razr in Verizon store...that G Nex better be good because I must say the Razr impressed me....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Just played with the Razr in Verizon store...that G Nex better be good because I must say the Razr impressed me....
It is a stellar piece of equipment. I have no problem recommending it to anyone. Fast, smooth, tons of functionality and it is the most unique looking smartphone I have ever owned. Nothing compares.

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Waited this long so I might as well wait another week...unless the reviews of the Nexus are absolutely stellar I think I may go Razr instead....also looked at the Rezound....it was ok but I didn't see a huge difference in the sound quality to make it a game breaking feature....the red accents are hot though....but the Razr looks VERY manly....only thing is I wonder if it may be TOO thin....not sure if I liked the thinness or didn't....would have to use it for a few days

mach330

Reaction score
i actually like the razr as well. except it was a bit hard to hold cuz it was so thin. but definitely like it a lot. if gnex is too big or a big disappointment, razr would certainly be on my list. i really hope it's fri.