VZW Announces White Version of the Motorola Droid RAZR Coming December 15th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
white-droid-razr.jpg

Verizon issued a press statement this morning offering up a holiday white version of the Motorola Droid RAZR. The new snow-colored version of the RAZR will be available on December 15th for $299.99 on a new two-year contract, or you can get it for only $200 if you purchase a new Motorola XYBoard at the same time. Here's the press release:

Just in time for the holidays, the DROID RAZR™ by Motorola in White will be available on Dec. 15 at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless. Customers can purchase the DROID RAZR in the new color for $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. Additionally, for a limited time only, customers can take advantage of a special promotion and receive $100 off a DROID XYBOARD tablet with the purchase of a white DROID RAZR with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers that purchase a DROID RAZR will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 monthly access and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.

The DROID RAZR not only shreds through the Web at blazing 4G LTE speeds, it does it in style with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED™ Advanced display, measuring 7.1 mm thin. The DROID RAZR is also packed with brains and security giving customers apps like MotoCast™ and features like remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts.

Customers can visit DROID DOES for information about the DROID RAZR. For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless.
Source: Verizon Wireless - White Droid RAZR Available on December 15th Press Statement

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This will make my girlfriend smile. She loved the white RAZR but thinks mine (regular version) is too masculine lol. Thanks for posting bro! You made her day :)

Text to her is outgoing..............now.

MsterKush

Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does.

White? Who are we trying to be, Apple? I got my Razr because it is NOT an iPhone. All my friends and family with iPhones are amazed by the Razr's screen and thinness. I even have that blue silicon cover that VZW sells on mine and it's still super thin. Even if it were white, the case would still cover it and give it a blue effect....I don't want my phone to look like an iPhone, otherwise, I would have bought an iPhone.

catfisher

Reaction score
Ahh and here is another reason for a lack of Nexus release information. Big Reds best friend moto is pushing out another phone...a "special" color, woo!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
Verizon rep is showing off phones and plans at my office in the lunch area. Of course you know what I did. He said that he wasn't allowed to carry a Nexus with him for this showcase, but he was telling me the phone would be out by the 18th (according the folks he works for/with). He didn't sound too confident, but was optimistic.

mrmark27

Reaction score
well, on the plus side, most of the VZW emails and postings listing tomorrow for the nexus also had the white razr, so maybe they're legit?

wawzat

Reaction score
Better be careful, Apple holds a patent on the color white.