While walking down the sidewalk texting, you meet a Bear. What do you do?

Andielyn

Reaction score
He probably had an iPhone. If he had a Swype keyboard and Verizon's 4G LTE network he'd been long done texting that message... ;)

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Ha Ha Haaa!

I bet ol' boy clinched so hard that he bit a hole right through his pants!

Ha Ha Ha!

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Besides rethinking his smartphone addiction, that poor guy in the video probably had to change his underwear after that... :rofl2:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Besides rethinking his smartphone addiction, that poor guy in the video probably had to change his underwear after that... :rofl2:

That should be the new saftey promo to people about why its dangerous to walk and text. Not because you may walk out into traffic and get ran over, nope cuz you might run into a bear. And we dont mean yogi, boo boo, or golden bear.

yogi-bear-and-boo-boo.jpg

14.jpg

off topic: Mr T had a cereal?

mr_t_cereal.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dumb law Dumb Laws, Stupid Laws: We have weird laws, strange laws, and just plain crazy laws!

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
« Back to the Laws
[h=3]Full text of the Law[/h]Section 13A-12-5 Unlawful bear exploitation; penalties.

(a) A person commits the offense of unlawful bear exploitation if he or she knowingly does any one of the following:

(1) Promotes, engages in, or is employed at a bear wrestling match.

(2) Receives money for the admission of another person to a place kept for bear wrestling.

(3) Sells, purchases, possesses, or trains a bear for bear wrestling.

(4) For purposes of exploitation, subjects a bear to surgical alteration in any form, including, but not limited to, declawing, tooth removal, and severing tendons.

(b) Unlawful bear exploitation is a Class B felony and is punishable as provided by law.

(c) Upon the arrest of any person for violating this section, the arresting law enforcement officer, conservation officer, or animal control officer shall have authority to seize and take custody of any bear in the possession of the arrested person.

(d) Upon the conviction of any person for violating the provisions of this section, any court of competent jurisdiction shall have authority to order the forfeiture by the convicted person of any bear, the use of which was the basis of the conviction. Any bears ordered forfeited under this section shall be placed in the custody of a humane shelter, a society that is incorporated for the prevention of cruelty to animals, or the state Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.

(e) In addition to the fines, penalties, and forfeitures imposed under this section, the court may require the defendant to make restitution to the state, any of its political subdivisions, or a humane shelter or a society that is incorporated for the prevention of cruelty to animals for housing, feeding, or providing medical treatment to bears used for unlawful wrestling.

(Acts 1996, No. 96-468, p. 581, §1.)
[h=3]Why does this law exist?[/h]Bear wrestling, many years ago, was a crude form of entertainment that had to be delt with. It not only subjected bears to harsh conditions, but also risked the bears' lives as well.

xtor

Reaction score
Dougefresh, my post was removed

my razr's sharper then yours ™

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dougefresh, my post was removed because, i mentioned sweatshirt top and fire arm, censorship=cccp

my razr's sharper then yours ™

just call us gorbachev :tongue:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lucky that's caught on video, because that's just not a story that anyone would believe otherwise.