Which browser is your preferred web browser?

OP
E

exp

Reaction score
Omg had no idea about the volume page down page up feature! Thats siiick! Learn something every day.

jimnutt

Reaction score
I was using xScope until i upgraded to Froyo. Now the stock browser is just as fast. I still use xScope for stuff like Hulu though as I can set a per domain user agent with it.

Winteryfresh

Reaction score
I really just like the stock browser but whenever i try and download something it FC's and im just using stock cyanogenmod

i liked dolphin HD but google mobile would never work for me, i would search for something and it would just go into a "loading loop", it would just load a bit and restart.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I have honestly tried each of these and have consistently gone back to the stock browser each time. I like DHD since it keeps its cache and everything separate, but doesn't really do anything more than stock IMO. I really like Skyfire since you can run flash video, but the cache and history are the same as the stock browser and when you exit, my phone seems to take two minutes to return my desktop to me, maybe it has a hard time releasing memory. I really just didn't care for the UI in Opera and it seemed slow to me. That leaves XScope which is the only other browser I have on my phone right now. I mainly like its clean and minimal look and it runs pretty smoothly. But my favorite is still stock, just wish it ran flash.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need to change my vote to Dolphin HD, at least with Froyo. I tried xScope with Froyo too and it really is horrible.