Favorite Browser?

hydrolex99

Reaction score
Stock vs. Dolphin vs. Xscope vs. Opera Mini?

I've never been a stock user but recently I have switched to Xscope from Dolphin, the jury is still out between those two for me at least. Installed Opera mini but it didn't quite do the trick for me. What about everyone else? Pros vs cons?

Last edited:

droider4life

Reaction score
I use to use dolphin as my default. Now I use mostly xscope! I like xscope because you can actually download videos with is over dolphin. It just seems faster as well. And the dev is Constantly updating it and is very quick to reply to your questions if you have any... my personal .02

bryant_16

Reaction score
Does Xscope's task killer get into the way? Can we take off that feature when installing?

Madvincent

Reaction score
i think xscope is my favorite browser so far, fast and reliable.

(Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk)

droider4life

Reaction score
No Bryant... I have never used the task killer! U can't Deselect it while installing. But it wont bother ya being on there..

bryant_16

Reaction score
Okay can. I'm still deciding whether to download Xscope anot, have been using Opera Mini and it's really fast for my liking. Is Xscope that fast?

droider4life

Reaction score
Xscope runs good. I have never heard anyone complain about it on this forum. Andpersonally I can't complain either.. I think its fast.. I haven't used opera so I can't compare to it.. just try the free xscope for a while and see what you think.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay can. I'm still deciding whether to download Xscope anot, have been using Opera Mini and it's really fast for my liking. Is Xscope that fast?

Opera is typically the fastest browser available as a result of the compression of web pages that occurs on the Opera servers. However, that performance is balanced to some extent by the fact that it sometimes renders web pages oddly (for the same reason).

It's also worth noting that Opera cannot be used as your default browser because the app does not register itself as a browser. It can only be used as a standalone app.