When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
But I don't know what is off or on topic if you want the htc Thunderbolt!

sent from stock dx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
What do you want to talk about here?? Best buy said this or that? Battery life and Skype? Iphone? Is that all you got? I think it is just a big marketing fumble. The one month thing sounds about right

sent from stock dx

Reaction score
Heh wait im the only one who hasn't jumped in here yet.........RAWWWWWWWWR. Hey mods quit coming in here and...oh wait!!!!!!! Hey guys listen to the mods!!!!!!!!

Wait is this droidforums? Brb.......

Sent from my Droid

Welcome to the new When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase-Forum!

You've missed out on a lot.

EDIT: I have a key recorder open and it says I refreshed this page 7 times in the last 1 minute. Is this sad?
I'll have to catch up but it sure looks fun in here : )

You all are insane lol I love how everyone is pumped..Crazy krew up in here. I should leave before it rubs off.....

WHENS THE TB being released!!! I'm sick of this crapola!!!! I'm filing a lawsuit tomorrow!!!!!

ck, crackin' me up with that one! :rofl3:

That looks like it could be a ray of light in the darkness of the latest in TB rumorville.

Don't get me started lol Rob Sneider asked me for my autograpgh last year his daughter thought I was a stand up comedian and I just got a Droid X look out!

sent from stock dx

I don't know what your deal is, but I'm going to ask you to please stop posting these nonsensical irrelivant things. Either be on topic or post elsewhere.

Thank you for finally saying something. This individual has been repeatedly bombing this thread the entire day with irrelevant comments and links, and several in a row, like he's trying to boost his post count or something.

And just to speak up for them, the mods do a great job on this forum 99% of the time keeping everyone in check and focused. They don't get paid to do it, so have a little bit of respect for what they do for everyone. You cannot run a successful forum like this without a little bit of regulation and organization. If you want to start a thread for a particular issue, go ahead and do it, but try to stay focused on what this one is about.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
@stumbleflyx I can not think of a kinder way to say this but DF's not your twitter account, it's not a blog, & it's not a race to post garbage.

v Done

swamp

Reaction score
Yes but the EVO has 1500 mah battery and the TB has a 1400 which could definitely cause some problems.

It appears you did not read my post. A 30% lower power consumption combined with a 7% less battery capacity it what I said. Although it certainly could be, worse talk time/time between charges shouldn't be an issue with the TB, it almost must be substantially better than the Evo 4G.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
My brother just got an Evo after having blackberry since 93" he was tripped out about battery life at first but now he is telling me to get the Thunderbolt.

sent from stock dx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
I remember when I wanted his first blackberry now I got the X my bro says go ahead get the Thunderbolt!

sent from stock dx

Reaction score
My brother just got an Evo after having blackberry since 93" he was tripped out about battery life at first but now he is telling me to get the Thunderbolt.

sent from stock dx

I remember when I wanted his first blackberry now I got the X my bro says go ahead get the Thunderbolt!

sent from stock dx

Is this for real?!:icon_ poke::icon_ ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.