When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Juice defender helps with battery life too, right? I think the TB should be fine if it's like you guys say. Might get pretty good when they get the new firmware on them then much better after a couple updates just like the EVO.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Its funny y'all think its a battery issue im doing a Comedy Central show next week Sabastion Maniscalco he does a lot of cell phone jokes

sent from stock dx

droiddon817

Reaction score
Well good news. I called #611 today and asked for info on the Thunderbolt. The rep said he had no info on a definite date but.....he did say he came to work today and they had some live phones and he expects it to drop anyday

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sarge43

Reaction score
You mean actual new and working TB's? Are you sure? I really don't get how they're running this release, but then, I'm not generally into this type of thing. I just know that I want one.
Sarge

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
I talked to VerizonWireless tonight they pretty muuch hung up on me lol I deserved it!

sent from stock dx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Don't get me started lol Rob Sneider asked me for my autograpgh last year his daughter thought I was a stand up comedian and I just got a Droid X look out!

sent from stock dx

droiddon817

Reaction score
You mean actual new and working TB's? Are you sure? I really don't get how they're running this release, but then, I'm not generally into this type of thing. I just know that I want one.
Sarge

Yes. Rep said it worked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Don't get me started lol Rob Sneider asked me for my autograpgh last year his daughter thought I was a stand up comedian and I just got a Droid X look out!

sent from stock dx

I don't know what your deal is, but I'm going to ask you to please stop posting these nonsensical irrelivant things. Either be on topic or post elsewhere.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
But they can't stop me from getting a Thunderbolt even if I have to pay 1000$ lol I am not rich just don't like to have a wireless rep tell me no!

sent from stock dx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Ya think what is relevant in this thread please pm me if you have an issue

sent from stock dx

I don't know what your deal is, but I'm going to ask you to please stop posting these nonsensical irrelivant things. Either be on topic or post elsewhere.

sent from stock dx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
All this IS on topic if you want a Thunderbolt don't be ashamed lol! We got to keep it interesting to all who are following with facts! We have no date that is official! ! We have an apple intell Thunderbolt, that is Official! You tell me what is off topic in this thread?

sent from stock dx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Also will we get the Thunderbolt? That is the question. Untill we have it in our hands I will rant. No love lost.

sent from stock dx

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
All this IS on topic if you want a Thunderbolt don't be ashamed lol! We got to keep it interesting to all who are following with facts! We have no date that is official! ! We have an apple intell Thunderbolt, that is Official! You tell me what is off topic in this thread?

This reads like it was translated from Spanish.
Chill out this is a thread not a blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.