When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

I was kidding around sir

I'm still debatimg on getting one myself or if I should wait for the bionic my contract upgrade has been with me since last february lol

Allen K

Reaction score
Since many of you feel the need to either ignore or not understand the rules here on Droif Forums. If there is one more slight against or questioning of the Mod team in this thread it will be closed. Infractions/banning will be given.

Last warning.

Sent from somewhere...

Heh wait im the only one who hasn't jumped in here yet.........RAWWWWWWWWR. Hey mods quit coming in here and...oh wait!!!!!!! Hey guys listen to the mods!!!!!!!!

Wait is this droidforums? Brb.......

Sent from my Droid

Cereal Killer is about to get an infraction!

Twix, thanks for the LTE info. I was hoping that it was when they were pushing the phone with the network and not simply connecting to it.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Dang how many mods does it take to run a thread? Lol

As many as it takes to replace a lightbulb. JUST KIDDING.

On topicness:

How bad was the battery on the EVO (since it has battery problems and it is pretty much the same thing with updated hardware)?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
They really need to start putting the same effort into batteries as the processors. The time is getting rough.

Yeah, I'm hoping that new screen tech can make these sets like TB ;) last.

It's most definitely going to take a combination of screen technology and processor development to counteract how much the radio is going to eat up the batteries, especially on video streaming.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Heh wait im the only one who hasn't jumped in here yet.........RAWWWWWWWWR. Hey mods quit coming in here and...oh wait!!!!!!! Hey guys listen to the mods!!!!!!!!

Wait is this droidforums? Brb.......

Sent from my Droid

Welcome to the new When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase-Forum!

You've missed out on a lot.

EDIT: I have a key recorder open and it says I refreshed this page 7 times in the last 1 minute. Is this sad?
I'll have to catch up but it sure looks fun in here : )

You all are insane lol I love how everyone is pumped..Crazy krew up in here. I should leave before it rubs off.....

WHENS THE TB being released!!! I'm sick of this crapola!!!! I'm filing a lawsuit tomorrow!!!!!

Purgatoiry

Reaction score

On topicness:

How bad was the battery on the EVO (since it has battery problems and it is pretty much the same thing with updated hardware)?

In the beginning it was pretty rough, but after a few updates it's not bad at all. If you turn 4g on it doesn't actively scan continuously, it has a button to start a scan to see if a network is in range. I can get over 24hrs of moderate use, that's mostly with WIFI on and 4g off. Hopefully the TB is in the same ballpark.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I'll have to catch up but it sure looks fun in here : )

You all are insane lol I love how everyone is pumped..Crazy krew up in here. I should leave before it rubs off.....

WHENS THE TB being released!!! I'm sick of this crapola!!!! I'm filing a lawsuit tomorrow!!!!!

Cruel and unusual punishment?

In the beginning it was pretty rough, but after a few updates it's not bad at all. If you turn 4g on it doesn't actively scan continuously, it has a button to start a scan to see if a network is in range. I can get over 24hrs of moderate use, that's mostly with WIFI on and 4g off. Hopefully the TB is in the same ballpark.

That's not bad at all! I'd be fine with that. Especially after I buy the extended battery lol

Update: I voted March 6th. FOR SURE.

Last edited:

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dang how many mods does it take to run a thread? Lol

I've yet to see a set come out & people not think it had battery issues. mo data = mo problems but normally it goes like this:

"I love this phone so much I can't stop staring at it but I used to get XX days with my XXXXXX ...... what's wrong with my battery? Is my battery bad???"

leehblanc

Reaction score

On topicness:

Yep. The my Fiance and my sons get a full day of HEAVY usage on their EVOs with 4g off and in good signal areas (ie, not in school or other "impenetrable" buildings) I imagine the TB, with the 45nm processor and debloated will perform equally well, if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.