Whats up, and a site suggestion to mods

E

EvilWays

hey guys, been here for about 2 weeks but just getting around to posting a formal hello. in the weeks since i found this site ive rooted and tried just about every cooked rom i could get my hands on, Installed Simply stunning today and WOW. anyway as far as that site suggestion goes, how about a dedicated area for download links, i mean for everything, wireless tether, roms, apks that get left out of roms or anything else you can legally put up. they do this on a psp hacking forum im on and its mad helpful!. kutgw...
edit: and why doesnt my profile pic show? too big or something? it shows it on my cp but not on forum posts....

Last edited by a moderator:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome, Yours is too large...looks like it is 200x144

The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 39.1 KB

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that would be awful nice with the download link thingy...

OP
E

EvilWays

lol glad to see poeple on my side for that one. more like we need a super mod....

OP
E

EvilWays

ok, resized img to 80x58 and its only 2.5kb. why isnt it showing up now? jeesus i can root a droid, jailbreak an iphone, and mod psp's all day but i cant figure out a damn profile pic?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
ok, resized img to 80x58 and its only 2.5kb. why isnt it showing up now? jeesus i can root a droid, jailbreak an iphone, and mod psp's all day but i cant figure out a damn profile pic?

Your Changing you Profile Pic....That's Different than your Avatar.

I just noticed what you were changing. Fixed it for ya :D

OP
E

EvilWays

Your Changing you Profile Pic....That's Different than your Avatar.

I just noticed what you were changing.

im an idiot.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The dedicated link area is a great idea. And I don't usually like new ideas. I mean my head is almost full. New ideas may actually push some other important ideas out due to over crowding - need to be careful. :)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum EvilWays.....

Great idea with the DL page :) I would like that and I now everyone else would too...

Good thinkin!!!

OP
M

Matth3w

Except then someone has to constantly update the links every time they change.

OP
E

EvilWays

im sure someone is already being paid to do things like that...