Whats everyones Thunderbolt rom of choice?

xlxfoxxlx

Reaction score
i have been on a flashing rampage and i cant seem to pick a favorite so i was wondering whats yours and why?

cpjr

Reaction score
Im curious as well, Im just running stocked rooted and overclocked....have been wondering which ROM to try out and dont feel like flashing, flashing, flashing all of them.

Guinn3sS

Reaction score
Good topic. This phone is my first smartphone and I just rooted and installed The Perfect Storm. I like it so far but I want to see what else is out there and opinions of others on what ROM they prefer without having to flash each ROM myself. Thanks!

givmedew

Reaction score
I am using perfect storm for one main reason. I whole heartedly believe that re-engineered is the absolute best rom for the incredible and I am hoping that the perfect storm roms live up to the standard mikmik has set with re-engineered.

He also has a well made website/forum and fully describes what can be done with his roms and what makes them special.

GO MIKMIK

chykal

Reaction score
I went with the "First ROM out" fot the T-Bolt but I missed the Senes UI. After looking around a bit I loaded The Perfect Storm 1.0. I liked it alot not in small part due to the attention to dteail and quick response to issues of the ROM's author chingy. I just loaded 1.1 yesterday and see no issues so far.

hogowner

Reaction score
Running perfect storm 1.1 also with the 1.7 kernel. My TH flies with this Rom and getting linpack scores of 59 and quadrant of 2500 +
a6f800e9-f6e7-e294.jpg

Sent "with the speed of sound" from my THUNDERBOLT

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Das Bamf - Running since the first version and everything is stable. Flashed the higher OC kernals but really had no need for them. Like the 1.2 OC kernal with Das Bamf and working great with the honeycomb theme..

enilm

Reaction score
Where's VirusRom on the Poll? I been running Virus and it's super stable.