The Official Thunderbolt ROMs and Kernels Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
I could be missing it (I'm having that kind of day) but under de-sensed it lists BAMF 1.6.1.... so where is it? I'm on XDA and I can't find any reference to a de-sensed version. I know there were de-sensed versions and I thought I saw the de-sensed 1.6.1 but I can't find it for the life of me.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for keeping this list D-man! Its so helpful. I've noticed though that your link for Das Bamf 1.6.1 standard links to the old 1.5 thread. He opened up another thread for 1.6 here: [ROM] [05.02.11] das BAMF 1.6.1 - xda-developers

I concur, thank you for keeping this updated. It's nice to know who and what's been changed out there. I'm in stalling the 1.6.1 patch right now. Again, doing it via ROM Manager.

bladerealm124

Reaction score
Does anyone have a download link for the bamf 4.4.3 kernel? This thread only has 4.4.2 and kernel manager won't let me flash it for some reason. Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind found a link for it on xda

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
Thank you so much for keeping this list D-man! Its so helpful. I've noticed though that your link for Das Bamf 1.6.1 standard links to the old 1.5 thread. He opened up another thread for 1.6 here: [ROM] [05.02.11] das BAMF 1.6.1 - xda-developers

I concur, thank you for keeping this updated. It's nice to know who and what's been changed out there. I'm in stalling the 1.6.1 patch right now. Again, doing it via ROM Manager.

Funny thing about that patch I'm not sure what it was supposed to.fix .But my phone seems to work better. These phones are weird :the patch probably didn't have anything to do.with it. But you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Does anyone have a download link for the bamf 4.4.3 kernel? This thread only has 4.4.2 and kernel manager won't let me flash it for some reason. Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind found a link for it on xda

Actually the link on the listings goes right to the thread with 4.4.3 there. I changed the title to it saying 4.x and description now says the thread covers all the 4.x releases from 4.0 to 4.4.3.

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
I could be missing it (I'm having that kind of day) but under de-sensed it lists BAMF 1.6.1.... so where is it? I'm on XDA and I can't find any reference to a de-sensed version. I know there were de-sensed versions and I thought I saw the de-sensed 1.6.1 but I can't find it for the life of me.

I updated the listing to include how to get the Desensed Das BAMF. Here's what I did on my TB.

1 - Install the Debloated version of Das BAMF 1.6.
2 - Install the Desensed-BAMF.zip over that install. That will remove the Sense stuff and put a plain launcher in its place.
3 - From there you can install the 1.6.2 update on your install to get the updates. The 1.6.2 update has all the stuff from 1.6.1 included so no worries about that.

Also here's the update log for 1.6.1 and 1.6.2.

1.6.1:

32-tab browser is back.
Sound events used with raising and lowering volume have been removed.
Further tweaking of automatic backight settings in an attempt to fix a bug with dimming and not resuming brightness correctly.
Rom manager included.
Kernel manager Lite included.

1.6.2:
Includes features of 1.6.1.
Rom is now running on ext4 filesystem with extra filesystem tweaks.
Filesystem tweaks have been moved to the kernel. So if you stop using our kernel, you will also lose the tweaks. Sorry
Chinese and Japanese languages "should" work properly now.
US ntp server added back to gps.conf.
OTA updates via Rom Manager should now be enabled.

evilssj4

Reaction score
my reception drops like every 5 minutes I have juice defender and it drops n says "data off" and then comes back to almost full 4g bars. I recently updated to bamf remix 1.6.2 but it seems to still be doing this. Any suggestions? I thought with the new radio update it would improve. In a way it has bit it still drops

Edit: I noticed it drops when I have the screen off for about 30 seconds n when I turn the screen on it goes back to 4G full bars. I already tried turning off screen off profile in setcpu but still does it. Is this part of the ROM?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
my reception drops like every 5 minutes I have juice defender and it drops n says "data off" and then comes back to almost full 4g bars. I recently updated to bamf remix 1.6.2 but it seems to still be doing this. Any suggestions? I thought with the new radio update it would improve. In a way it has bit it still drops

Edit: I noticed it drops when I have the screen off for about 30 seconds n when I turn the screen on it goes back to 4G full bars. I already tried turning off screen off profile in setcpu but still does it. Is this part of the ROM?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

You're posting your question in the wrong place... If you are having issues with a rom, you should go to the developers thread (in this case bamf at xda), read, then post your question there. That way everyone who sees it is also running the same rom and are better equipped to help.

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Thread Change Log - Part 3

4/27/11 - Improved the categories of ROMs and kernels. Updated Twisted Sense to 1.5.1, Lightning ROM to 3.3.1, Liquid Thundersense to 1.3, Cyanogenmod 7 to Test 3. Added CM7 THUNDERKANG to GB AOSP Roms and Blackhole to Stock De-Sensed ROMs. Added DrodSpeed-2.6.32.21 to GB kernels.

4/28/11 - Added 1.13.605.7 Basic DeBloat to the Stock Sensed listings.

4/29/11 - Added Deodox, Root, De-Bloat, Zip aligned, based on 605.6. Updated Sensation Port to DoubleShot Port. Updated Cyanogen 7 Pre-Alpha to Test 4 along with adding link to the Changelog. Updated Imoseyon's leankernel for both Sense and Gingerbread based ROMs.

5/1/11 - Updated Das BAMF to 1.6 for all versions. Added link for Cyanogenmod 7 Pre-Alpha for getting 4G working.

5/2/11 - Added Asylum 1.0 to De-Sense ROMs.

5/3/11 - Added ThunderROM 1.0 Beta to Sense ROMs. Updated all versions of Das BAMF to 1.6.1 along with updating developer info.

5/4/11 - Updated Das BAMF to 1.6.2. Added info on how to Desense Das BAMF 1.6.2. Changed Adrynalyne's 2.6.32.21 kernels listing to 4.x as his listings cover all the 4.x releases.

5/7/11 - Updated Adrynalyne's kernel to 4.4.6. Added Vanilla Bean 1.0 to Stock De-Sensed. Updated Blackhole to 1.1. Added the Stripped Beta release to Das BAMF 1.6.2 De-Sensed listing.

5/8/11 - Updated Vanilla Bean to 1.1. Updated Liquid Thundersense to 1.4. Updated Das BAMF versions to 1.6.3.

5/10/11 - Updated Vanilla Bean to 1.2. Deodox, Root, De-Bloat, Zip aligned, based on 605.7 to the 5/9/11 release.

5/11/11 - Updated Liquid Thundersense to 1.45. Updated ProTekk's Battery Sipper to Beta 5. Added utkanos CM7 kernels and updated utkanos Sense kernels.

Reaction score
which kernel should i use with Das BAMF 1.6.3?

I am currently running this ROM and using the kernel that came with it. It is running good but I didnt know if anyone found anything better?

wooddale

Reaction score
I am also on 6;3 this is a new kernel he pretty much knows what runs best Im sure you can ovetclock to 1.9 if.ya want but whT good is it just gonna waste battery and go nowhere this kernel overclocks to 1.4 which is fast ad you need

wooddale

Reaction score
U
I am currently running this ROM and using the kernel that came with it. It is running good but I didnt know if anyone found anything better?

I thought the same person that made the ROM also made the kernel(s) that go with it?

Im not.good with names but if you read the description where you download the rom you will see its a team there are 3 people the guy that makes the kernels name Imosin said Im not good with namesi

Reaction score
U

I thought the same person that made the ROM also made the kernel(s) that go with it?

Im not.good with names but if you read the description where you download the rom you will see its a team there are 3 people the guy that makes the kernels name Imosin said Im not good with namesi

One of the BAMF ROM devs is named "Adrynalyne." The kernel that comes with the ROM is made by "Adrynalyne." Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.