The Official Thunderbolt ROMs and Kernels Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedomBolt

Reaction score
The Fryetech Rom NexusOne-ish looking

Video and Download Here
[video=youtube;P_OTUpxuQlg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_OTUpxuQlg]YouTube - Fryetech Rom 1.0a For the Thunderbolt![/video]

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who all has tried out VirusROM?I am thinking about downloading it to try out, but wouldn't mind a little more feedback on it. Over at XDA I have seen where some said they get really good battery life where others are saying they are getting really bad. Since battery life is one of my biggest factors I was just hoping to see what everyone else thought of the rom. Also what is the market fix zip that he has on there? Anyone know what it is for? I posted on the XDA forum, but I don't know if my question got buried before someone could answer it.

b3ast1

Reaction score
Who all has tried out VirusROM?I am thinking about downloading it to try out, but wouldn't mind a little more feedback on it. Over at XDA I have seen where some said they get really good battery life where others are saying they are getting really bad. Since battery life is one of my biggest factors I was just hoping to see what everyone else thought of the rom. Also what is the market fix zip that he has on there? Anyone know what it is for? I posted on the XDA forum, but I don't know if my question got buried before someone could answer it.

The market fix is to fix am issue with the market. However, with the newer version you do not need to worry about it since the fix is in the update. As for battery life, mine has been excellent with the battery sipper kernel set to 1.2 and screen off set to 348 or something close to that. Just try the ROM, I think you will really like it! I know I do! Plus, it is nice to have HTC hub on here.

Sent from my ADR6400L

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Liquid Thundersense is now to v1.3

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Major changes coming to the listings in a few minutes. Here's the backlog of the past few weeks of changes.

Thread Change Log - Part 2

4/14/11 - Updated Adrynalyne's Kernel to 4.4.1. Updated Lightning ROM to 3.2. Updated DrodSpeed-2.6.32.36 Kernel to version 1.6. Added Basic Debloat.

4/15/11 - Updated Adrynalyne's Kernel to 4.4.2.

4/18/11 - Updated Twisted Sense to 1.4. Added Sensation Port (WIP) to Gingerbread AOSP. Added TheMUIUrom (WIP) to Froyo AOSP. Updated Liquid Thundersense to 1.1.

4/19/11 - Updated Das BAMF to 1.5 for all versions.

4/20/11 - Updated Tesla Coil to 1.7. Updated Lightning ROM to 3.3. Updated BoltOfPhotons to 1.2. Added Senseless to the Das BAMF listing. Updated Liquid Thundersense to 1.25.

4/21/11 - Updated ProTekk's Battery Sipper to Beta 4. Updated Tesla Coil to 1.7.1 along with developer info.

4/23/11 - Updated Twisted Sense to 1.5.

4/25/11 - Updated CyanogenMod 7 to Pre-Alpha and added link to info & download.

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Bamf 1.6 is up now...its kind of exciting as it has a Rom toolkit now!!!

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just a FYI, but your link to Lightning ROM goes to XDA when there is a thread right here on the Droid Forums for it. I like what you've done with the original post though!

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Just a FYI, but your link to Lightning ROM goes to XDA when there is a thread right here on the Droid Forums for it. I like what you've done with the original post though!

The linking to XDA is more due to me maintaining the listings both here and XDA. Its much easier to simply use the same listings on both as it cuts down on the amount of work quite a bit.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the new dasBAMF 1.6 remix, there is a 1.6 patch. What is that?

wooddale

Reaction score
I second that

It seems like bamf has went to xda there isnt even a mention of it here except for in Rom lists

Last edited:
OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score

The 1.6.1 update fixes a few bugs that slipped thru the cracks. You can either download 1.6.1 straight out or get the update if you already have 1.6 installed.

Edit: Updated the listings to all versions to 1.6.1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.